• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested Today

Started by Kat Kanning, October 09, 2010, 05:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Therrien decided he had to protect the fed building from chalk so wanted to give Russell a ticket for chalking 'free bradley manning'.  Russell kept walking away so Therrien had to grab Russell and cuff him while they wrote out the ticket.  So then the one thug tried hand Russell the ticket while his hands were cuffed behind his back, so Russell couldn't take it.  Then they let him go.  I have pics and video.

Dave Ridley

oh...wow this is kind of big!  good on you for getting pics .  i should have a story up within 12 hours of obtaining sufficient media.

what's the charge and fine?  is there a court date set yet?   i guess it may be hard to know these things without taking the ticket...

How well or badly did Col. Therrien's operatives behave? it was one of those arrests where they just ticket you cuff you and release you on the spot?

Dave Ridley

where are you posting the pics?

Kat Kanning

Here's some pics.  I'm having a hard time figuring out the video.

Kat Kanning

This last was the marks the handcuffs left on Russell's wrists.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 09, 2010, 07:29 PM NHFT
This last was the marks the handcuffs left on Russell's wrists.

It looks like Col. Therrien hasn't been sued for using handcuffs in an "abusive, punitive and torturous" manner.

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

littlehawk

Look! More assholes PIGS keeping us safe.

What a waste of tax dollars.

Kat Kanning

No, his job is literally to protect the government, not us.

Tom Sawyer

People driving by... " Damn I swear they were arresting the Pope."

We now have a crick in our necks from watching sideways video.

Therrien should have them put up a sign that says "Now under new management."

Russell Kanning

yep
they decided to arrest me long enough to write out a violation
they want me to pay them $125

he was asking for you dada

he talked about how nice he treats us and how he didn't even have to handcuff me hard or leave marks .... but the marks were there an hour later
I hate to see what a person's wrists would look like if he did leave marks.
It wasn't bad .... not like when they put you in a cruiser with your arms behind you for an hour.

It seems like the least we can do for these detainees like Bradley Manning is to chalk our dissent on the walls of the kangaroo court.

Kat was planning a better show for November and I guess we will have an audience. Just be warned that you can be arrested for not obeying the fed cops. I came very close to spending the weekend at the Dover jail.

littlehawk

I supposed they had to handcuff you because "they feared for their safety."

Russell Kanning

usually it is for "your own safety and security"
but not today

i did have visions of spending the weekend in a bubble cell wondering when the lights would turn off .... how cold it was ... and when/if it was going to get quiet.
in gitmo they give you sensory deprivation in the good old usa they give you sensory overload

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 09, 2010, 08:43 PM NHFTat the Dover jail.

Hey, that reminds me of a song - - - from way back.  ;D

Sorry to hear about your being abused by the muscle-power who stand on the front lines against Freedom.  :(