• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

HAPPY Halloween?

Started by John, October 16, 2010, 07:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PattyLee loves dogs

Well come over now but the place is a mess. On saturday 10-30 I was thinking of starting anytime but later in afternoon till when ever. I can turn it into a slumber party. :D :toothy2: :sunny: :boogie: :icon_joker: :blob6: :icon_sunny: :hello: :love1: :icon_guitarist: :drunken_smilie: :NinjaIconA: :hippy2: :icon_albino: :alien: :drunken_smilie: :love4: :occasion16: :Drunken_Pumpkin_by_IcedOver: :Drunken_Pumpkin_by_IcedOver: :Drunken_Pumpkin_by_IcedOver: :Drunken_Pumpkin_by_IcedOver: :Drunken_Pumpkin_by_IcedOver: :kermit: :brave: :grommit: :grommit: :grommit: :grommit: :grommit: :grommit: :grommit:

John

Russell Kanning

Happy  Halloween John
I will  be coming tonight in a happy costume.
We can play parlor games.
I can teach folks the "broomstick game".

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 29, 2010, 06:54 AM NHFT

Witchcraft!  A witch!  A witch!

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 29, 2010, 06:54 AM NHFTI can teach folks the "broomstick game".

Some of us are slower learners than others. One of us still doesn't get it.  :-[

John

Quote from: dalebert on October 29, 2010, 11:10 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 29, 2010, 06:54 AM NHFT

Witchcraft!  A witch!  A witch!

Have you ever actually talked to a witch (or read anything by one) about his or her thoughts regarding the original celebrations around Halloween? I have.

Anyway, our little group had some nice Happy Halloween fun, and I hope you have fun also.

But, "purist"?  :o
"Purist my foot! Pure sensationalizing on an American /Hollywood scale ... (Not that there is anything wrong with that.  ;D)
:Jack_O_Lantern_by_Leafwoodfur
:peace:

Russell Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: John on October 29, 2010, 08:48 PM NHFT
Have you ever actually talked to a witch (or read anything by one) about his or her thoughts regarding the original celebrations around Halloween? I have.

I attended pagan classes for a while when I was young.

But, "purist"?  :o
"Purist my foot! Pure sensationalizing on an American /Hollywood scale ... (Not that there is anything wrong with that.  ;D)
:Jack_O_Lantern_by_Leafwoodfur
:peace:

Nonsense.  I didn't even bother with the rubber chicken for the animal sacrifice but I spray-painted a giant pentagram in my yard around the bonfire pit and put torches up at the five points.  Now where did I put that Necronomicon?  I think it might be on the top shelf in my bathroom.

Pat K

Nope it's on the middle shelf right
next to the Unholy Grail.