• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to NH

Started by Libertango, October 25, 2010, 12:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Libertango

Hey All,

I'm planning on moving up to NH sometime next month.  Keeping an eye out on Craig's List for decent housing options.  I'd like to be up near Grafton, but will probably end up in either Lebanon, or down near Manch due to availability matching my preferences.  Should be up this weekend to scope it out.  Looking forward to seeing you all.

-Libertango

Libertango

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.  :)

-Libertango

Tom Ploszaj

Welcome,  are you interested in building, buying, renting, motor home?   When you arrive, ask around to meet people that may have places that are available.  There's some Halloween parties happening that you may want to check out while in the Grafton area.

Firewall99

Sometimes it takes a while to find permanent housing in Grafton.

I have a house to share in Eastman, an upscale development in Grantham, NH, which is just over the grade from Grafton.  There are about six of us liberty-loving, Freestaters here, including the lady who runs the summer Porcfest.

My house share ad on Craig's List may be found here:

http://nh.craigslist.org/roo/1993793842.html

I would love to have another liberty lover as a roommate.

I run the Appleseed Project here in NH.

Hope to hear from you!

John

Russell Kanning

would you  be working in a certain location?

Lloyd Danforth

And, would you be kind enough to provide the GPS coordinates for that location :P

Libertango

Well I'm interesting in renting for the time being.  I'd definitely consider buying property and building a house, perhaps next spring/summer.  I do programming work remotely, so I could be working in McDonald's, or a park bench with wifi.  Try to deduce my coords from that!  >:D   As to the Halloween parties, I'm not sure which I'll go to.  I'm tentatively planning on being in Manchester on Saturday, and up near Grafton that evening into Sunday.  Probably check out the seacoast on Monday as I've never been there before. 

John, I'd like to come take a look.  I'll send you a message. 

-Libertango

John

Are you talking to me?  :) I haven't seen a message - but I have heard that forum messages sometimes get lost in inter space.

Wanna do a meet and greet at the Peaceful Assembly Church while you're in the Grafton area?
You can also join us for regularly scheduled stuff.
I plan to keep the church warm all weekend.

We also have people who give tours of Grafton. Most are just normal tours - but we have had reports of one guy getting a full 6 hour tour.  :o  :o

Libertango

Quote from: John on October 26, 2010, 01:43 PM NHFT
Are you talking to me?  :) I haven't seen a message - but I have heard that forum messages sometimes get lost in inter space.

Wanna do a meet and greet at the Peaceful Assembly Church while you're in the Grafton area?
You can also join us for regularly scheduled stuff.
I plan to keep the church warm all weekend.

We also have people who give tours of Grafton. Most are just normal tours - but we have had reports of one guy getting a full 6 hour tour.  :o  :o

Hey John,

Apparently there's more than one John on the forum, my apologies for the confusion.  I was responding to Firewall99 who addressed me earlier. 

I think I may know the guy who got at least a 6 hour tour  ;) ;) ;D :D   Maybe I'll see you around when I stop by Grafton this weekend. 

-Libertango (Jake)

Lloyd Danforth

John Barns. Firewall something

MaineShark

AntonLee

Hey Libertango,

I just heard that there's a couple in Manchester who have space for rent right now.  They're good people and have a neat place right in Manchester.  Good place to get started in the Free State.

I'll PM you their number

Libertango

Quote from: MaineShark on October 26, 2010, 07:25 PM NHFT
Cabin in Danbury

Joe

Cool  8) 

Thanks for all the help guys!  Looking forward to driving up from PA tomorrow afternoon.

-Libertango