• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free FRNs

Started by Egan Terk, October 26, 2010, 07:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Egan Terk

Nobody here knows me from Adam and to my friends and family I was the crazy guy that was begging them to buy gold when it was 700, 800 and 900 FRNs. Then they thought I was the crazy but lucky guy that was telling them to invest in sugar and 14 and 16 (SGG 40 and 45. Btw, it's no longer a buy). NOW hopefully some of them will pay attention that I'm saying miners are next. Understand though, that mines are in crazy places and a lot of them are really shady operations. That being said, my favorite is Fortuna Silver Mines Inc.
Take it for what it's worth (This is not an advice to buy, sell or hold any stocks or bonds or any precious metals. I am only some stranger with 2 or 3 posts) but I know a lot of us here love silver so thought you all would appreciate to keep an eye on this one and if you choose throw a couple of FRNs at it.

Russell Kanning

having some silver and gold instead of just $ for savings has been helpful for quite a few of my friends :)

Alex Libman

I'd rather invest in beans.  (Regular, not magic.)

$500 a ton dried.  Stored in right bags they last 30+ years.

Then I'll get your gold real cheap after civilization collapses.

(Which, as soon as civilization recovers, I'll reinvest in more beans.)

And if civilization doesn't collapse, well, they're still good with soy sauce!  :D