• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Grafton vote Nov 2nd 2010

Started by Russell Kanning, October 29, 2010, 05:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Cliff:
abstain
nobody

Russell:
Yes
Bob C.

so far:

Yes 1
No 0

Bob C. 1

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 01, 2010, 07:54 PM NHFT
Warrant article
To end prohibition in Free Grafton:
Yes __X__
No _____

For the office of Ambassador to Unfree Grafton, State of NH, U.S. Empire, and the U.N.
Bob Constantine (FSP) ___X___
Misty (M) _____
Nobody _____
Other ________________

The following parties have complete ballot access and you can register as a member:
Free State Party
Hope and Change
Maoist
Communist
Burning Porcupine Party
Mike Barskey Party (or Individualist Party)

John

So is Bob the "official" candidate of the Free State Party? Very Good!
Looks like I'll be casting three votes for someone named Bob on Tueday.

Russell Kanning

TalleyTV

Before I reveal my vote, a public service announcement: Taco Tuesday is GO! I'll be serving Tacos tonight at Grafton Gulch from 5 until I sell out. Nothing works up a hunger like the pulling that voting lever. And now, my vote:

Warrant article

To end prohibition in Free Grafton:

Yes _X_
No _____

For the office of Ambassador to Unfree Grafton, State of NH, U.S. Empire, and the U.N.

Bob Constantine (FSP) _X_
Misty (M) _____
Nobody _____
Other _______________

The following parties have complete ballot access and you can register as a member:

Free State Party
Hope and Change
Maoist
Communist
Burning Porcupine Party

Dance Party*

*The Dance Party has the best victory parties, but we have to win first. Will there be a post-election bonfire at the Gulch tonight?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: John on November 01, 2010, 09:40 PM NHFT
So is Bob the "official" candidate of the Free State Party? Very Good!
Looks like I'll be casting three votes for someone named Bob on Tueday.
oh you must have missed our last minute caucus
we didn't nominate an ambassador candidate at the big FSP convention this summer, so we had to have a few of the volunteers meet recently. Bob won overwhelmingly and we dropped balloons on the crowd.

btw
Talley Tax-Free Taco Tuesday in the afternoon around when the polls close (polls will be open later at the Grafton Gulch).
Bonfire will probably be fired up to keep up the spirits of voters.

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 01, 2010, 09:48 PM NHFT
so far:

Yes 2
No 0

Bob C. 2

Silly me forgeting that I could vote via the New Hampshire Underground.
So yes, I vote for the Free State Party candidate - - - and - - - I'd also like to end prohibition in Free Grafton [/b] please.

Because, being a moderate, I take the middle position between wishing to use force on individuals to get them to do certain things and using violence against individuals who do things prohibited ...

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: talleytv on November 01, 2010, 11:32 PM NHFT
Before I reveal my vote, a public service announcement: Taco Tuesday is GO! I'll be serving Tacos tonight at Grafton Gulch from 5 until I sell out. Nothing works up a hunger like the pulling that voting lever. And now, my vote:

Taco Tuesday gets a big two thumbs up from William... one of his favorite Gulch happenings.  ;D

He also likes WeedaClaus

Free libertarian

^^^^  aspiring Ambassadors can always use  a Presidential endorsement!   ;)

Russell Kanning

Evan

The polls are now closed and the final results are in!

Prohibition has been overwhelmingly abolished in Free Grafton with 31 votes for Yes and 7 votes for No.

Bob (Weeda Claus) Constantine has been elected Ambassador with 16 votes.
Misty the Cat came in a strong second with 9 votes.
Nobody received 5 votes.
Write-in candidates received 3 votes.

Free libertarian

To celebrate the election victories and in a tip of the hat to a strong opponent,  Misty the Cat,  I'm going to smoke a catnip cigarette...    ;)

K. Darien Freeheart

Misty would make a concession speech but she thinks that she best helps the community by continuing to nap on warm blankets.