• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Introducing FreeConcord.org CENSORED!

Started by Giggan, October 30, 2010, 01:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Giggan

Hey all,

I just launched freeconcord.org. The first published piece is on Concord PD's continuing abuse of the wiretapping statute. In the media section, there is a link to .pdf you can print out which makes convenient cards with the relevant section of RSA 570-A on it showing that it's not a felony to record the blue light gang.

I have some ideas for upcoming projects in the Concord area which will be chronicled on the site. If anyone from the greater-Concord area (or outside too) would like to help out, e-mail freeconcord@live.com. I'm new to web design so any assistance is appreciated. Any ideas for content, blogs, etc much appreciated.

http://www.freeconcord.org/

~Garret

Free libertarian

Kat Kanning

TalleyTV

Awesome! I just subscribed to the rss feed. I'm glad you took the initiative to make this happen, Garret.

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

FreeConcord.org has already angered Denis Goddard so it must be on the right track.  Denis posted this on Garret's facebook profile before unfriending him:

QuoteNow I see what freeconcord is all about, let me show you my honest reaction

Free libertarian

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on November 18, 2010, 01:13 PM NHFT
FreeConcord.org has already angered Denis Goddard so it must be on the right track.  Denis posted this on Garret's facebook profile before unfriending him:

I wonder if  it was the tone of Weeda Claus chronic carolers or if we should ahem  "chalk" it up to something else?

Free libertarian

^^^....At the risk of exposing his computer illiteracy Bob would often fail to properly attribute quotes.  Thus rendering what  would have been worthy of a grin, flat and  humorless.

AntonLee

behavior typical of 'realfreestater'

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Free libertarian on November 19, 2010, 06:12 AM NHFT
^^^....At the risk of exposing his computer illiteracy Bob would often fail to properly attribute quotes.  Thus rendering what  would have been worthy of a grin, flat and  humorless.

Fixed it for you.

Free libertarian

Lloyd, You're the Greatest!   ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Free libertarian

I am humbled by the awesome power of the Lloyd chair.   ;D

Free libertarian

I just watched Garrett's video of his complaint about "wiretapping" at the Concord P.D....good stuff.

Giggan

I just put together a quick calendar on google. I have no idea how to put this as an item on wordpress, so I haven't posted it on the web yet. Here's the address:

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=freeconcord@live.com&ctz=America/New_York&gsessionid=OK