• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Introducing FreeConcord.org CENSORED!

Started by Giggan, October 30, 2010, 01:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Giggan

The 'Federal War on Chalk Begins' video I uploaded to the FreeConcordtv channel at youtube has been removed due to 'content inappropriate'. They sent me a strange e-mail about the video a few days before I noticed it was gone this morning (Monday, 11/29).

Here's what there 'privacy policy' says. I'm guessing one of the aggressors in the videos filed a complaint. Youtube is giving me ZERO means of contesting this. The last remnants of the vids internet existence looks like this:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/Giggan/censorship.jpg

Youtube's privacy policy which they allege I've violated. Just before this they were asking me to pimp their ads on my vid.

QuoteIf a video you've recorded features people who are readily identifiable and who haven't consented to being filmed, there's a chance they'll file a privacy complaint seeking its removal. We'll notify you if that happens and give you a chance to edit and re-upload your video before we act on the complaint. If we do remove your video for privacy reasons, don't upload another version featuring the same people. Chances are those people will file another privacy complaint or report you for harassment. Don't post other people's personal information, including phone numbers, addresses, credit card numbers, and government IDs. We're serious about keeping our users safe and suspend accounts that violate people's privacy.

Anyone wanna host the vid in the meantime, or know the next best hosting option? I may try uploading again in a bit, with edits into the vid contesting this BS censorship. I would like some way to keep it visible at freeconcord.org at all times. Edit - It's now up at freeconcord.org, hosted by blip.tv.

Federal War on Chalk Begins | FreeConcordTv

EDIT: Just realized Bill's two videos from that day were removed as well! Jason's is still up though at youtube.com/watchtalleytv Bill has a vid with some explanation:

YouTube-enabled Government Censorship

His blog on the issue is here:

http://bikerbillnh.blogspot.com/2010/11/empires-underlings-frown-on-their-own.html

Bill's original vids are here:

http://bikerbillnh.blogspot.com/2010/11/youtube-enabled-government-censorship.html

Tom Sawyer

Them trying to suppress your video is an opportunity... post a video that has blurred out faces and address that the government is, apparently, beyond our ability to criticize.

They create the wave... all we can do is surf it.

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 29, 2010, 11:05 AM NHFT
Them trying to suppress your video is an opportunity... post a video that has blurred out faces and address that the government is, apparently, beyond our ability to criticize.

It will actually make them and the situation they create seem more sinister.  Dumbasses.   >:D

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 29, 2010, 11:05 AM NHFT

You can go Full Godwin, and instead of blurring their faces, superimpose a certain central European dictator. Or his minister of propaganda.  >:D

Terror Australis

The liberty community needs its own youtube with a domain not hosted in the US.

Im surprised someone hasnt done that yet.  :)

Kat Kanning

Alex Jones got banned from YouTube (and google) yesterday also.

Roycerson

That seemed like a big deal to me so I googled Alex Jones and found youtube videos on youtube's AlexJonesChannel about how youtube had banned Alex Jones.

I don't care what it's all about.  I'm pissed off about all this "Alex Jones Banned" stuff already. 

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Terror Australis on November 30, 2010, 05:27 AM NHFT

It probably hasn't been done because its so damn expensive. Its also a lot of work to get it done right. I've been thinking about it for years, and long ago realized that I don't have the security knowledge needed to make it secure enough against government aggression to make it worthwhile.

However, lately I've been thinking more along the lines of automated bittorrenting of liberty media. That might be more effective and cheaper, as well as having a proven record of defense against the black arts (i.e. government).

Terror Australis

Quote from: Ron Helwig on December 01, 2010, 07:19 AM NHFT

It probably hasn't been done because its so damn expensive. Its also a lot of work to get it done right. I've been thinking about it for years, and long ago realized that I don't have the security knowledge needed to make it secure enough against government aggression to make it worthwhile.

However, lately I've been thinking more along the lines of automated bittorrenting of liberty media. That might be more effective and cheaper, as well as having a proven record of defense against the black arts (i.e. government).

Just recently this project has popped up. Its a decentralised dns system that will put domain seizures out of government control.
http://dot-p2p.org/index.php?title=FAQ  its basically dns over bittorrent.

I think it would be perfect for such a thing.

Russell Kanning

the cheapest way would seem to be us sharing the files and promoting them on our websites
i will be glad to share them via torrent if you make it possible

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Terror Australis on December 01, 2010, 08:07 AM NHFT
Quote from: Ron Helwig on December 01, 2010, 07:19 AM NHFT

Just recently this project has popped up. Its a decentralised dns system that will put domain seizures out of government control.
http://dot-p2p.org/index.php?title=FAQ  its basically dns over bittorrent.

I think it would be perfect for such a thing.

Yes, that would certainly be a big help, and part of the basis for it certainly.