• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real Grafton Vote Nov. 2. 2010

Started by Lloyd Danforth, November 01, 2010, 05:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Most of us are liking:

Bob Hull-Repub.-State Rep.
John Babiarz-Lib.-Gov.
Ken Blevins-Lib-US Senate
Howard Wilson-Lib-US Rep
Mirski-Repub.-State Rep
Sova-Repub.- State Rep
John Danforth. Repub.-State Senate
Omer Ahern.-Repub.-Grafton County Commissioner
Robert Constantine-Ind.-Grafton County Attorney (write in)

AntonLee

where is real Grafton, I thought it was divided like Free and Unfree Grafton.  Kinda like East and West Germany only neither of those were free.

KBCraig

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 01, 2010, 05:33 PM NHFT
Bob Hull-Repub.-State Rep.
John Babiarz-Lib.-Gov.
Ken Blevins-Lib-US Senate
Howard Wilson-Lib-US Rep
Mirski-Repub.-State Rep
Sova-Repub.- State Rep
John Danforth. Repub.-State Senate
Omer Ahern.-Repub.-Grafton County Commissioner
Robert Constantine-Ind.-Grafton County Attorney (write in)

Which is the one that wants to create an income tax in NH? Is it Mirski? Sova?

Lloyd Danforth

Sova. Still better than Mullholland. Our plan is that if he is elected with Mirski and Hull There will be opportunity to change his mind as they would be spending time together.
The property tax hurts old folks who find that their couple of acres they have been improving for 30-40 years is suddenly an 'Estate' taxed at thousands of dollars per year. He would likely fit that description.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 01, 2010, 07:49 PM NHFT
Sova. Still better than Mullholland.

Gotcha. Mullholland = evil. Sova = less evil.

Lloyd Danforth

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 01, 2010, 07:53 PM NHFT
planning on voting?

Heh. No. I think my neighbors don't have a right to decide who runs my life (be they evil or lesser evil), and I don't have a right to decide who runs theirs.

Russell Kanning

cool
I think i will be voting in this election too

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Mike Barskey on November 01, 2010, 07:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 01, 2010, 07:53 PM NHFT
planning on voting?

Heh. No. I think my neighbors don't have a right to decide who runs my life (be they evil or lesser evil), and I don't have a right to decide who runs theirs.

Me too. I was thinking that 35 years ago. Nothing I did changed things for like 25 years.  Then the FSP was born. I think that for the FSP plan to work, political stuff has to be tried as well as stuff like 420, Real ID, Manicurists and similar protests, Jury Nullification, buying the occasional illicid Toco, clogging the judicial system, LSF, MTJ (I owe you some stamps) and other things that escape my memory right now

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 01, 2010, 08:23 PM NHFT
Me too. I was thinking that 35 years ago. Nothing I did changed things for like 25 years.  Then the FSP was born. I think that for the FSP plan to work, political stuff has to be tried as well as stuff like 420, Real ID, Manicurists and similar protests, Jury Nullification, buying the occasional illicid Toco, clogging the judicial system, LSF, MTJ (I owe you some stamps) and other things that escape my memory right now

I thought the FSP plan was to get 20,000 liberty-minded people to move to NH. A variety of ways to try to obtain liberty might be a good way to entice people to move to NH, though some things some methods can't obtain liberty no matter how hard you try them. It's like the concept of police: they're here to protect you, but they do it with money they allow to be stolen from you - they cannot accomplish their goal because they simultaneously break it in order to exist. I think some methods of obtaining liberty are like that; they're not worth doing just for the sake of trying something to obtain liberty, because they themselves are anti-liberty.

But now I've totally derailed this thread. Sorry.

John

Thanks for the info Lloyd.
And thanks for that question Mike. It is a question that was on my mind. But anyway, I'm thinking that I'll need to "bullet vote" (that is a single vote for just one person when I could vote for up to three for the same office) for Mr. Hull.

So it looks like I'll vote for someone named Bob two times, and someone named John (that would be Connell) four times.

I will not vote for any "national" office.  -------- I am so done with that.

MaineShark

Quote from: John on November 01, 2010, 09:30 PM NHFTI will not vote for any "national" office.  -------- I am so done with that.

Can I change your mind by suggesting a write-in candidate?

"None of the above is acceptable."

Joe

John

Quote from: MaineShark on November 01, 2010, 09:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: John on November 01, 2010, 09:30 PM NHFTI will not vote for any "national" office.  -------- I am so done with that.

Can I change your mind by suggesting a write-in candidate?

"None of the above is acceptable."

I won't even write myself in for any "national" office -------- That's how so very done with that I am!

Lloyd Danforth

Besides, there is the Witchcraft thing.