• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Idea: Gambling Civil Disobedience

Started by FTL_Ian, November 01, 2005, 03:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JonM

Splitting off a discussion into a new thread? THAT IS NOT THE NHFREE.COM WAY!

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

Quote from: russellkanning on November 04, 2005, 11:33 AM NHFT
I guess I will have to start a new thread about this idea. Ian you could do your one in FL too. :)

FL can have their tyranny.  I'll hold my efforts until I get up there.  Need to focus on the show for now.

jgmaynard

Gambling CD? I'll give you 8:5 it will work! LOL

JM

FTL_Ian

Hell yes it will work.  I'm sure there are better ideas than a raffle in front of the Lotto commission, but I'm fresh out of ideas.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 05, 2005, 09:27 PM NHFT
Hell yes it will work.? I'm sure there are better ideas than a raffle in front of the Lotto commission, but I'm fresh out of ideas.

I like it.   8)

So when are you planning on doing it?  Or would you guys like to hire a professional CD activist?   ;D

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Lex

FTL_Ian

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on November 06, 2005, 02:39 PM NHFT
I like it.   8)

So when are you planning on doing it?  Or would you guys like to hire a professional CD activist?   ;D

Whenever possible.. for me, that will mean months.  Feel free to jump the gun and do it without me.  It seems our protests are turning annual.  2nd annual UN flag burn coming up... I can certainly see the SS burn being an annual event...

Kat Kanning

I have but one card to burn for my country.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: katdillon on November 07, 2005, 11:23 AM NHFT

Yes, but as I pointed out on the SS thread, there will always be new Liberty lovers coming in that will want to participate, and I would certainly attend them even though I've already burned mine.

Hell, I'd probably print one out for myself just so I could be part of the fun!

Dreepa

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 07, 2005, 01:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on November 07, 2005, 11:23 AM NHFT

Yes, but as I pointed out on the SS thread, there will always be new Liberty lovers coming in that will want to participate, and I would certainly attend them even though I've already burned mine.

Hell, I'd probably print one out for myself just so I could be part of the fun!
Actually it would be funny if they tried to arrest someone for burning a replica.
That way everyone who wanted to could burn every year.