• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Calling interested writers for Free Manch

Started by Neal Jiutai, November 07, 2010, 02:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal Jiutai

Calling all motivated writers! We want you to join our staff of talented journalists to be on board for the launch of Free Manch.

There are feature articles waiting to be written, and we'll be providing journalism training and professional press badges for our staff.

Send me a message and we'll have your name in lights!

Free libertarian

Great news!  Be sure to keep the rest of us posted. 

Russell Kanning

is this going to exclusively a website or will you want to be in print?
you could have a page or 2 in our paper or do you want to start your own up?

OferNave

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 10, 2012, 05:42 PM NHFT
I like the site.

Me too, but I liked it more when people were posting there.  The site has been dead for a month.   ::)

WithoutAPaddle

I'm on board! 

But I see the member who opened this thread hasn't visited here in five months.  :(

Russell Kanning

Is that the Neal we used to know? Maybe he is busy elsewhere .... and should update the freemanch site :)

WithoutAPaddle

Verizon
What is this page?
Sorry, We could not find freemanch.com

It may be unavailable or may not exist. Try using the suggestions or related links below, or search again using our web search.

FTL_Ian

Based on a whois, looks like someone either forgot to continue the domain registration or decided to let it die.  It's not like anyone had blogged there in two years anyway.

Jay

You can't stir the shitpot if you want to get elected as a Democrat to slowly become what you once hated.

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

lol how many launches of free  manch have their been now?  but thanks for doing something.