• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FREE: Gas Grills

Started by toowm, November 09, 2010, 08:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

toowm

We have two old gas grills that are just collecting dust and/or rain, and I'd like to give them to someone who could use them. Both work OK. You would need to buy a propane tank and find a way to haul them - they can be broken down, but right now they would only fit in a pickup. The have gunk from some heavy use, but you could spray EasyOff and hose them down.

1. Weber Genesis Silver #55826 with cover and manual. About 5 years old. Only problem is that the assembly at Home Depot was bad - heating grates aren't lined up right - you have to light manually and check for flareups.

2. Sam's Club Member's Mark #638813019 with side burner,  rotisserie and manual but no cover. About 3 years old. A real tank of a grill, designed to look like the expensive models, but with lesser quality. While younger, it is more beat up, with one flavor bar(? - the inverted V-shaped pieces over the heat) cracked, the thermometer broken, and more heat/weather damage (the cover disintegrated in the first year). Nevertheless, it has a large grilling area and works OK. It can also melt vinyl siding from 5 ft away, if that is your thing.  :D

Russell Kanning

AntonLee

anyone interested in these can contact me for hire to deliver them to your address.

MaineShark

I have some un-needed propane tanks, if anyone wants them, free.  Figured that's topical to this post.

They're the older style, so getting them filled may or may not be a problem.  But the price is good...

Joe