• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Peaceful Assembly Choir

Started by Russell Kanning, November 11, 2010, 05:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

well wednesdays work for me
and i can see holding the practice at the church or our house

John

So if this moves to Wednesdays at your house, does that mean no nonviolence class at the church?

TalleyTV

"From now on" meaning that if everyone agrees that Wednesday is the night we can stick to that without the concern that it will need to be changed again. A lot of logistics go into making sure our schedules agree. I don't want to switch to Wednesdays only to have the night changed again. But this topic is moot.

Choir: Why don't we just focus on upcoming performances? When we do decide to practice we can meet at Hoyt. Perhaps choir practice and Shire activism night could be held at the same time and place?

John: I received your not so subtle message that the choir is not much fun for you. I don't want to test you any further... my apologies. My sincerest hope was to help the church succeed by increasing the number of church activities and to promote the church through the choir's outreach.

But's it's your church so it's your call. Best wishes.

John

Very intersting. So, its all or nothing? That's not the way I usually interact with friends.

If you have a change of heart, I will probably still be here.
We'll see how well the church handles the other various challenges of the coming months.

Apology accepted - and mine to you.

Good Luck & Peace.

John

Oh, and please express my apologies and wishes for good luck and Peace, to the other members of the choir as well.
Thanks.

Russell Kanning

so we will not be back by wednesday or thursday this week, but if the choir wants to practice at our house .... that should work

TalleyTV

Thanks for the 411, Russell.

I'm reminded that we have 12 days left until Christmas so we'll need to get some performances under our belt.

Where should we perform this month? Some ideas are the Canaan Police Department, Malls and other highly trafficked areas.

Lloyd Danforth

How many friends have I really got?

I can only account for one.

Pat K

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 13, 2010, 12:49 PM NHFT

Don't be blaming your inability to count on us, grumpy.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: TalleyTV on December 13, 2010, 12:39 PM NHFT
Thanks for the 411, Russell.

I'm reminded that we have 12 days left until Christmas so we'll need to get some performances under our belt.

Where should we perform this month? Some ideas are the Canaan Police Department, Malls and other highly trafficked areas.
hehe he said 'trafficked'

on the 12th day of Christmas Weedaclaus gave to me....
12 plant seeds

Free libertarian

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 13, 2010, 12:49 PM NHFT

...and that's just cuz I want your chair!  ;)

Kat Kanning

http://freegrafton.com/peaceful-assembly-choir-performs-for-canaan-police-employees/

Peaceful Assembly Choir performed at Canaan police dept. yesterday.  I don't think they enjoyed the performance as much as we did.  Canaan police participated on the raid on Weeda Claus.

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 24, 2010, 05:32 AM NHFT
http://freegrafton.com/peaceful-assembly-choir-performs-for-canaan-police-employees/

Peaceful Assembly Choir performed at Canaan police dept. yesterday.  I don't think they enjoyed the performance as much as we did.  Canaan police participated on the raid on Weeda Claus.

I hope we get to see the video.

Kat Kanning