• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nov 13 War on Chalk Arrests

Started by Giggan, November 14, 2010, 09:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Giggan

Story's up at http://freeconcord.org. Direct link to the story with video:

http://freeconcord.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/two-arrests-made-in-war-on-chalk/

I'm still working on getting it to come out 'freeconcord.org/etc...'

Russell Kanning

I am appealing to the Shire Superior court and judge Giggan to receive compensation for the 20 minutes that the Emperial Army Outpost held my wife against her will. Time with Kat is very precious and I am seeking restitution in one of the Shire courts.

In regards to the breach of protocol that the US government made by enslaving Free Grafton's elected Emperor, our Ambassador will be in touch with them.

Free libertarian

Last week, the charges against the guys that "accidently" erased the CIA torture tapes were quietly
dropped.   There are news stories out there, just google CIA TORTURE TAPES and you'll run across
them.

Russell Kanning

Giggan

I'm kinda freelance right now. Don't have a court to host in, but I'm willing to preside somewhere as a special guest judge.

Russell Kanning

Alright
I just thought of a place here in Free Grafton
Let me talk with my non-legal council here and see who we want to drag into our court.

TalleyTV

I'm excited about Garret's campaign for Shire Superior Court Judge in the upcoming Shire Elections.

Does anyone know how the recruitment of poll workers in the Shire is going? Free Grafton is covered but Sovereigns in the Shire will need places to vote in Free Keene, Free Manch, Free Nashua and of course Free Concord, where Garret has a big lead so far. It's best if these elections supervisors have their own white-marker board but it's ok it they need to borrow one from a friend.

On Free Talk Live tonight, the Emperor gave his endorsement to Giggan, so that should help.

Thanksgiving Day is also election day in the Shire so remember to be thankful and that if you dont vote you can't complain.

TalleyTV

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 15, 2010, 06:29 PM NHFTAlright
I just thought of a place here in Free Grafton
Let me talk with my non-legal council here and see who we want to drag into our court.

Good points, Cardinal. How will we summons people to appear before the Judge? Giving summons to those charged with violations of natural law will require the Shire's bureaucracy to grow even further.

A suggestion would be to start with the three employees of the Federal Government who placed their hands on the Emperor and Kat on Saturday. Perhaps if they exit the Fed building next month to arrest more people for chalking these three could be notified of their court date and charges.

Russell Kanning

perfect
since there is no paid bureaucracy for the  Shire or for any of it's towns like Free Grafton, this sort of work is taken up by volunteers :)
I don't think I can serve them with paperwork since I am the plaintiff

can you just see the paperwork?

"The Shire vs. officer unfriendly"
or do the courts work just as arbitrators between 2 people with the Shire not prosecuting anyone?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: talleytv on November 15, 2010, 06:47 PM NHFT
I'm excited about Garret's campaign for Shire Superior Court Judge in the upcoming Shire Elections.

Does anyone know how the recruitment of poll workers in the Shire is going? Free Grafton is covered but Sovereigns in the Shire will need places to vote in Free Keene, Free Manch, Free Nashua and of course Free Concord, where Garret has a big lead so far. It's best if these elections supervisors have their own white-marker board but it's ok it they need to borrow one from a friend.

On Free Talk Live tonight, the Emperor gave his endorsement to Giggan, so that should help.

Thanksgiving Day is also election day in the Shire so remember to be thankful and that if you dont vote you can't complain.
We get to vote on this issue in Free Grafton this month?
I am running for an office too, but I am not sure when the election happens.

Free libertarian

I still think we need to find Misty the Cat a job, maybe "dog catcher" ?

Kat Kanning

I promise not to complain about how Free Graftonshire is run.

Dave Ridley

sorry I have not been very active on this yet....  however I likely will be archiving and occasionally using some of these clips to illustrate other stories.  through that process hopefully 10 or 15 times as many people will see them as have seen them so far.

Russell Kanning

sounds good
last month therien asked about you

FTL_Ian

Will someone put the next event on the Free Grafton calendar and porc411 it in advance?  I had no idea it was happening until afterward.   :-[