• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nov 13 War on Chalk Arrests

Started by Giggan, November 14, 2010, 09:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

alright .... hearing Ron Paul's bill proposal gets me excited.

I am going to have to press my suit against the 2 Fed guards who kidnapped my wife for 20 minutes.
I am appealing to the highest court in the Shire.

Giggan

The judge may have a claim against the aggressors as well, they're playing some role in the censoring of my video.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=21496.msg330060#msg330060

Giggan

I was down at the compound from 1200-1215, is today the proper second Saturday?

Kat Kanning

Today is the right day.  We're in North Dakota, though.  Did you chalk without us?  :)

Giggan

I just sat on their benches a few mins and headed out. Is there any interest in having a Tilting event before the months is over, or should we bank on January?

Giggan

The video pulled from freeconcord's youtube channel is back up, with stand-ins for the feds. I also recently acquired freeconcord.tv.

Federal War on Chalk CENSORED by Youtube!

Russell Kanning

cool

I just got a notice to appear from the feds in san antonio
it says i violated them
it has a violation number
a date
an amount $125.0 .... maybe they are preparing for massive inflation and have dropped a decimal place
they want me to appear on 1/10 at 10:30
maybe someone can appear outside for me :)

they say i can avoid appearing if i just pay
they also say that if i pay that i may be admitting guilt and that will be recorded in my permanent record

Jim Johnson

When did you piss off the feds in Texas?

Free libertarian

^^^Likely from "redressing grievances" (my term) at  the Tilting at Windmills events near the Fed buiding in Concord.  San Antonio is probably where the paperwork shuffled off to.   

I know Russell is too nice a guy to press charges and doesn't believe in turning their hocus pocus around on them.... but they aren't supposed to get the money until they've gone through the charade of proving him wrong first.  Seems like they are getting more efficient, and just going for the money and skipping the proving part.  Imagine that.   

If this stems from the type of "tickets" I've seen, the ticket is illegible and provides no avenue to contest it that I could see.  Denial of due process and all that.    ::)

Russell Kanning

exactly
just funny watching their system work
who would have thought that chalk would work so well as a wrench in their gears