• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

This is it folks!

Started by littlehawk, November 18, 2010, 03:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

littlehawk

Finally, a well constructed documentary about what is going on in our skies at a global level. This documentary is factual and has scientific data to support their claims.

IMO this is the biggest crisis facing mankind and yet 90% of the people are blind to the topic and/or refuse to accept the facts.
It is approximately a 70 minute show and a must see.

official trailer:
"What in the World are They Spraying?" - Official Trailer

the entire movie:
1 of 7 What in the world are they spraying? (Chemtrails) [url=http://www.realityzone.com/whatspray.html]www.realityzone.com/whatspray.html[/url]

littlehawk

58 views and zero replies.

20-30 millions tons of aluminum will be dispersed into the stratosphere without a whimper from the sheeple...including the NH forum members.

KBCraig

That speaks well of the NH Underground members, who can discern actual threats, from hysterical bullshit.

KBCraig

AntonLee

DOUBLE RAINBOW SONG!!

what does this mean. . ..for. . . . DOUBLE rainbows!??!

dalebert

Quote from: littlehawk on November 18, 2010, 03:29 PM NHFT
a short trailer: What in the World Are They Spraying? (extra unreleased scenes) Livermore Lab Scientists Play God

A had a feeling, based on my experience in the past with people trying to discuss this subject, the term "short" would be relative.  I thought, "Okay, I can watch a SHORT trailer and see if it makes me willing to waste more than 30 seconds of my life on this.  Long trailers are only a couple minutes long, after all."  "Short" means 10 mins, longer than any trailer for any movie I've ever seen.

Needless to say, tl;dw.

Pat McCotter

Chemtrails are the same as these "smoke" stacks which get the blame as "pollution." Just water vapor condensing in cold air.

Roycerson

I watched the video. 

You with the rainbows.  You're mocking something that wasn't claimed in the video.  Makes you look like a jackass.

You with the smokestacks.  Same.

Jim Johnson

...list of crisises facing mankind that were not happening 20 years ago that are caused by aerial spraying:

violence in the middle east

The commingling of lizard people and Schnergenburgers.

dinosaurs

Lloyd's attitude

Cher's lips

sex with virgins (I don't know if that really exists.)

aircraft, they weren't there before aerial spraying and they fall out of the sky and kill hundreds of people and before you can get on board a TSA agent reaches up ur ass, pulls out ur kidneys and yells, "I said, no more than three ounces!" and charges you a $10,000 fine!

muffins

Pat McCotter

Hey you - Roycerson! I'm not mocking! What is coming from the smoke stacks is the same as what is coming from the planes - WATER VAPOR!

Since this spraying is so recent, how is this picture explained?

Condensation trails ("contrails") from propeller-driven aircraft engine exhaust, early 1940s

Jim Johnson

Lloyd's going to yell at us for talking about this... again.

Lloyd Danforth

Back in the old days, before chem trails, I had a different attitude.

Russell Kanning

i guess it is up to you littlehawk to do something
if you wait for us it will never happen
you will have to lead us

Pat K

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 20, 2010, 09:39 AM NHFT
...list of crisises facing mankind that were not happening 20 years ago that are caused by aerial spraying:

violence in the middle east

The commingling of lizard people and Schnergenburgers.

dinosaurs

Lloyd's attitude

Cher's lips

sex with virgins (I don't know if that really exists.)

aircraft, they weren't there before aerial spraying and they fall out of the sky and kill hundreds of people and before you can get on board a TSA agent reaches up ur ass, pulls out ur kidneys and yells, "I said, no more than three ounces!" and charges you a $10,000 fine!

muffins

I swear Jim cracks me up.

Jim you need to get one of those charge per minute numbers,
ya know 1-900 dial-Jim.
When folks are feeling bad they can call to hear
one of these rants.

littlehawk

People must believe before being led.

And I choose not to lead but rather to teach.

We should all be our own leaders.