• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

This is it folks!

Started by littlehawk, November 18, 2010, 03:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Roycerson

Unless those smokestacks are from a nuclear power plant they are actually smoke.  That's why they call them smokestacks.  They're called cooling towers when they release water vapor from a nuclear power plant.

I was a weather guy in the Air Force so I'm familiar with Contrails.  You're not anywhere close to actually having a conversation with me if you're trying to convince me than contrails are a real phenomenon.  I'm aware of that.  Mostly you're just talking at people who haven't entered this thread.  I have no idea how to interact in that fashion.

Edit:
Airplanes also spray pesticides however not ALL trails left by airplanes are pesticides.

So I'll skip the rest of this non-conversation and go to talking about the film.  The most interesting part to me was When Senator Tallwhiteguy after admitting that large scale weather modification was possible and being debated at the highest levels of government was entirely uninterested in seeing proof that it's happening now.  Instead, he insisted that it absolutely was not going on anywhere for any reason... yet. 

Doesn't make sense.  If he was so adamant about needing a global committee for it he should understand it's quite possible someone could be doing it w/o his global committee's permission and want to see the proof so he could stop them or fine them or otherwise bring them under the control of his global committee. 

People doing shit that doesn't add up is always suspicious.

AND...  Cloud seeding, Cloud dissipation, Steering hurricanes and other things in this film are all real things that can be done.  I learned about them in weather school before I had ever heard my first conspiracy theory.  That is not conspiracy theory it is science and that's how it was presented in military weather school.  Anyone who tries to bring this conversation to discussing whether or not it is even possible is grossly misinformed to such a degree that they should be ashamed to attempt to enter the conversation with anything other than questions.  The question is....  is it happening now on a large and practical (not purely research) scale.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Roycerson on November 21, 2010, 09:58 AM NHFT
Unless those smokestacks are from a nuclear power plant they are actually smoke.  That's why they call them smokestacks.  They're called cooling towers when they release water vapor from a nuclear power plant.

I was a weather guy in the Air Force so I'm familiar with Contrails.  You're not anywhere close to actually having a conversation with me if you're trying to convince me than contrails are a real phenomenon.  I'm aware of that.  Mostly you're just talking at people who haven't entered this thread.  I have no idea how to interact in that fashion.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, just putting out the facts to dilute the FUD.

And I've worked at power plants with different fuels. With today's pollution controls you cannot see the small amount of particulates coming from the stacks. The white clouds you see vary in intensity with water content of the fuel and the water saturation and temperature of the air.

The same with jet fuel and the air at 30,000 feet.

Kat Kanning

Thanks for posting this Littlehawk.  I had been wanting to watch this movie.  The things that make me think they are spraying something is:

The patents saying they want to spray aluminum and barium for weather modification
The tests showing increasing amounts of barium and aluminum in the soil
The increase in alheimers (caused by buildup of AL in the body)

Roycerson

Quote from: Pat McCotter on November 21, 2010, 10:35 AM NHFT
Quote from: Roycerson on November 21, 2010, 09:58 AM NHFT

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, just putting out the facts to dilute the FUD.

And I've worked at power plants with different fuels. With today's pollution controls you cannot see the small amount of particulates coming from the stacks. The white clouds you see vary in intensity with water content of the fuel and the water saturation and temperature of the air.

Then you are aware that all that has absolutely nothing at all with the content of the video.  You ARE just putting out facts to dilute.  Here's some more.

Chlorophyll makes leaves green.

I am wearing sweat pants.

All paint starts out shiny and is dulled by the addition of talcum powder, therefore flat paint is a poor protective surface and you should fire anyone who wants to use it in your home.  You can get a better finish with comparable sheen using a high quality eggshell like Benjamin-Moore's Regal line for Manor Hall by PPG.

littlehawk

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 21, 2010, 10:59 AM NHFT
Thanks for posting this Littlehawk.  I had been wanting to watch this movie.  The things that make me think they are spraying something is:

The patents saying they want to spray aluminum and barium for weather modification
The tests showing increasing amounts of barium and aluminum in the soil
The increase in alheimers (caused by buildup of AL in the body)

Thank God! TY Kat and Royerson.  I have followed this issue since 1999. People thought I was a kook then and they still think I am a kook and anyone who belieives this is a kook. But this movie brings it all together. We now know EXACTLY what is being sprayed, aluminum, barium and strontium. I find it sad and abit discouraging that people spout off without even observing the contents of the film.

Geoengineering experts are lecturing all over the globe on this aerosol spraying project. It is no secret, no conspiracy theory anymore.

20-30 million tons (per year) of aluminum sprayed into the stratosphere each year??? And now all of a sudden we are seeing overwhelming numbers of these particulates in our water and soil? Think there is a coincidence? Why are all the policticos ducking this issue? Water contrail vapors dissipate in minutes if not seconds. The formations we see in the skies today linger for hours and easily white-out an entire bluesky day in no time. This was never, ever observed in the pre 1990's.

If people would just take the time to watch the film everything is explained in detail. For me it is so discouraging to see so many people dismiss this crisis as nothing. I have lost confidence in humankind to rationally think for themselves. I have been active in this issue but I do not want to be any type of leader. For years I have posted information on websites and forums. I have made bumper stickers and passed out flyers on the streets but only to be continually beaten down by naysayers and people who would rather ridicule than look at the hard facts. After 8 years of trying I finally threw in the towel. I gave up. It was effecting my health. I could no longer bang my head on the wall while 99% of the people wouldn't even care to listen or many found it more amusing (for themselves) to ridicule me with the same ol' same ol' comments. I always had plenty of answers and I provided them with research and documents but it was all to no avail.

Michael Murphy does a great job in this movie and G. Edward Griffin puts the simple facts into light.

I am not sure if they mentioned it in the movie but I recently found out that Monsanto just patented some seeds that will be aluminum resistant. Now isn't that a coincidence? Once our soils are overburdened with aluminum nothing will grow...except Monsanto plants.

I will say this. I do not know EXACTLY why they are spraying this concoction. There is talk of it being for weather mod, radar blocking, reflecting sunlight, depopulation of living things, mind control, etcetc.  I would rather steer away from those speculations and focus on the fact that this stuff is toxic and in such high quanities that it is deadly..for all lifeforms and the entire earth.

Again, I will say that this is the biggest crisis facing the entire planet and its inhabitants. Yet, it continues and no one cares. Just a few of us "kooks". But I guess we always get what we deserve. Maybe by the time people accept this operation for its truth it will be too late. Maybe it is already too late.

littlehawk

Quote from: dalebert on November 20, 2010, 07:28 AM NHFT
Quote from: littlehawk on November 18, 2010, 03:29 PM NHFT
a short trailer: What in the World Are They Spraying? (extra unreleased scenes) Livermore Lab Scientists Play God

A had a feeling, based on my experience in the past with people trying to discuss this trailer, that the term "short" would be relative.  I thought, "Okay, I can watch a SHORT trailer and see if it makes me willing to waste more than 30 seconds of my life on this.  Long trailers are only a couple minutes long, after all."  "Short" means 10 mins, longer than any trailer for any movie I've ever seen.

Needless to say, tl;dw.

Thanks for watching the trailer Anton and my apologies for it being too long. IMO, it is a bit difficult to sum up this topic in 2 or 3 minutes therefore the longer trailer. I assume it didn't light any fires for you as you then decided to post your sarcastically humorous video. Sometimes one can measure another persons intelligence by what they do not say rather than what they say. The movie is chock full of data and is highly relaible in its claims. It would be nice to discuss the film in an adult and constructive manner. I have no problems with agreeing to disagree. But the jokes, ridicules and arrogant comments from the recent posts speak volumes for me. Thank you.

Littlehawk

AntonLee

littlehawk

Instead of ridicule, why not watch the film (even the trailer portion) and present  a certain specific comment or claim that was made and then try to discuss it in a intelligent format.

Prove me wrong and prove that the movie is inaccurate. And then you win. Or you have the choice to ignore it all together and avoid engaging in the topic as it just may show your true level of intelligence. (as we have already seen)

Anyone brave enough? or is it easier to take the path of least resistance and post a funny picture or talk about apples instead of oranges. Let's see your true colors.  ;)

Littlehawk

MaineShark

Quote from: Pat McCotter on November 21, 2010, 10:35 AM NHFTAnd I've worked at power plants with different fuels. With today's pollution controls you cannot see the small amount of particulates coming from the stacks. The white clouds you see vary in intensity with water content of the fuel and the water saturation and temperature of the air.

Crazy talk!

You're saying that, when you take C13H28, and combine it with oxygen and flame, you get 13 parts CO2, and 14 parts H2O?

What, did you pass elementary-school chemistry, or something?

Joe

littlehawk

G. Edward Griffin's opening statements (in the trailer) are riveting. This IS the biggest crisis man has ever faced. If you have the attention span of Anton and Dale go directly the 50 second mark to hear his statements. I can identify with Manis Martin
(the young man who grows an organic farm in Hawaii) when he states that he just can't understand how other people can't see what is going on is not normal.   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te_FOsKL_5Q#ws

How can I or anyone else become a "leader" on this issue when 90+% of the people do not want to led. Jesus was not a leader, he only taught. Jesus was ridiculed by a vast majority of people and later crucified for speaking in what he believed.

As much as I would love to, I can't and will not lead but I will try to educate.

Jim Johnson

This is it folks!  littlehawk is actually chicken little!

littlehawk

IQ evident!  ;)

see post #22 Jimbo.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: littlehawk on November 21, 2010, 02:22 PM NHFT
IQ evident!  ;)

see post #22 Jimbo.

Well... no, I don't have to prove you wrong.  You are the one making a positive assertion.  It is incumbent upon you, as the "teacher", to provide verifiable evidence.  Conjectures, accusations and hysteria is not any kind of proof.

The "spraying" argument is basically the same as the "there is a god" argument.

littlehawk

The proof is there. I presented it to you Jim. I am assumning you did not view the film but instead you easily decided to make the assumption that everything in the film is false . That is not normally how a good student performs.

If you choose to be my student then for your homework please state the specific topics from the film that are conjectures, accusations and hysteria and then explain why they are invalid. Feel free to use cited sources to bavck uip your assessments.

MaineShark

Quote from: littlehawk on November 21, 2010, 03:23 PM NHFTThe proof is there. I presented it to you Jim.

Claims are not proof.  The only thing a claim proves, is that someone made the claim.

Actually taking a sample from the fuel tank of a jetliner, and having it analyzed by a credible lab, could prove that weird chemicals have been added to the fuel.

"Planes produce contrails" is not proof that something odd is going on.  It's just proof that planes are still running on hydrocarbon fuel.  If someone comes out with a plane that never makes contrails, that would be something odd, as it would indicate some new energy source being used.

Joe