• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Gulch work

Started by Russell Kanning, November 27, 2010, 12:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

We are still working on the Grafton Gulch. I wanted to start a thread to inform visitors and workers of our plans. So come on down for a visit.

If you are a visitor, come for lunch, you can get a grilled burger or dog and some snacks. Finish it off with a bowl of Liberty Bell Ice Cream for the true Free Grafton agorist experience.

If you would like to help build the place, let me know you are coming bring your work clothes and we will put a tool in your hand.

See you there.
http://www.graftongulch.com/
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=03240

Russell Kanning

it is kinda cold and dark, but we will be there from about 10-3 today
so stop by to say hi, eat a HOT dog, or work your hands to the bone

MaineShark

I stopped by, yesterday, but no one was there.  Those chimis are pretty good, though; I'll be by for lunch, today, if it will actually be open.

Joe

Russell Kanning

yes today we will be there around noon

Russell Kanning

we got some work done before the snow started coming down a little before we had planned on quitting
see you guys tomorrow under better weather conditions
jason might have gotten some video of big snowflakes and sunshine hitting us
the grill got warmed up at least once today
tomorrow some reporter will be out from the valley news

Mike Barskey

A reporter from The Valley News is coming tomorrow (Sunday, November 28) at about noon to do a story on The Gulch. Feel free to stop by for lunch, to work, to hang out, or be interviewed, whatever.

John

Didn't the Vally News do an OK job reporting the fire tyranny story? Is it the same reporter?

Russell Kanning

who knows
it could also be the one that had no idea how to react to normal people being friendly at the church

Mike Barskey

Quote from: John on November 27, 2010, 11:56 PM NHFT
Didn't the Vally News do an OK job reporting the fire tyranny story? Is it the same reporter?

I don't know if it's the same reporter. This one is named Katie Beth.

John

It looks like the reporter on the fire tarany story was John G. Gregg?

I think Katie Beth spent about 3 hours at the church and seemed pretty friendly to me.
She did not end up doing a story about the Peaceful Assembly Church, but then their sister paper sent a reporter and photographer and they did a nice story.

Mike Barskey

The reporter did not show up today, but those of us who were there worked on the house (thanks!), had lunch, and made a bonfire.

Also, I think there will be a Talley's Totally Tenacious Taco Tuesday this Tuesday, November 30, as well as another bonfire.

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

nobody panic ..... but Barskey sold the last of his special ice cream to a guy from manchestah

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 28, 2010, 06:53 PM NHFT
nobody panic ..... but Barskey sold the last of his special ice cream to a guy from manchestah

New ice cream has been ordered: French Vanilla, Mexican Chocolate, and Apple Cinnamon. Some of it *may* be available at this Tuesday evening's Taco Tuesday bonfire.

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 28, 2010, 06:53 PM NHFTBarskey sold the last of his special ice cream to a guy from manchestah

And this happened without warning ... "right under my nose" ... That was a seriously covert operation.
Man these guys are tough.