• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Gulch work

Started by Russell Kanning, November 27, 2010, 12:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Roger and I are at The Gulch now, working. Despite light snow, we should be here a while.

Pat K

Mike Barskey

Working at the gulch again today. Sunny at the moment.

Tom Sawyer

The gulch is a popular place... people driving by honk and wave... folks stop by for lunch... today a new guy from California stopped by. Mike's place is becoming a hub of activity.   :) 8)

Mike Barskey

We'll be working tomorrow, dawn till dusk. Well, some of us will get there early, like 8:00a, and most of us will work until it starts getting dark, like 4:00p. Come by for lunch if you want.

- Mike

Rob Nair

Yep, California guy here. ;) I had delicious hot dog that Mike fixed up for me on the grill too. It tasted like freedom.  ;D

John

I'll try to time a visit right around noon, so that I'll bring some comfort food.
This batch? Really good Angus beef + sliced mushrooms + long grain brown rice + green beens + sweet corn.

I'll also check out your progress & see if any ice cream flavors are dangerously low:o

Then I'll have to go back to church.

Mike Barskey

We're working today. Right now, actually.

TalleyTV

Before we break for a couple of days, due to weather, it was good to see all of the beams in place and at least one layer of wood on the roof. Looking at the weather forecast, Sunday / Monday look lousy but Tuesday looks good as long as we can endure a "Few Snow Showers."