• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

new to the underground

Started by handgunz, November 29, 2010, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

handgunz

Hello MY name is Glen, My wife Marie and I moved to Gilford last April, we bought a fixer upper mobile home near the Laconia Airport and now have it in pretty good shape so it is time to meet my liberty loving neighbors. I am in the starting stage of creating a new group for the lakes region unless someone tells me they already have one here and could use all the help I can get to get it up and running. looking forward to meeting and making new friends

as a amateur photographer I give a special shout out to Shirley (I think) in Tilton   I have a Canon T1i and  love to go out looking for things to shoot maybe we could get together sometime.

Kat Kanning

Welcome :) 

Anton Lee is also a photographer in your area.

AntonLee

sweet another lakes photographer!  I live in Tilton and "LACONIA" lives in tada Laconia.  I live out near the Wal-Mart on Route 3 off of Exit 20. 

If you're going to start a group, I'd be glad to be a part of it.  I'd be cool to get together when the Tilton PD does their Suspicionless checkpoints during the summertime. 

hit me up here by PM or find me on the facebook!

handgunz

actually it was you I was talking about I didn't have my glasses on when I went to shirephotography.com I read it as shirleyphotography. yes I am looking to start a group and am going to a meeting in concord on the 11th and hopefully come out with some idea of how to get it fired up. does that house on the left before the walmart still have that sweet Cameron? I'm game to watch the cops I may be able to get up close with my 300mm lens, my rebel also takes hd movies but I haven't tried using it yet and I have a little handie cam one too that records to mini  DVD that may be of service also. I'd be happy to meet you guys you may email me at  glenaldrich@gmail.com if you want to get together. I have a facebook account i'll see if I can find you

AntonLee

sweet you did find my Stan J account.  I added you without really knowing who the hell Glen was lol.

Look forward to meeting you soon.  Last time I did up a Suspicionless checkpoint I walked right down through the mess of cops and took lots of photos without any trouble.  They thought I was with the paper. 

handgunz

Maybe we can make up some press badges hopefully they can read those and leave us alone while we take our shots. congrats on your anniversary

John

Russell Kanning

if you need them Kat makes NH Free Press badges
yes .... let's set up your new group at the Concord meeting
it would give some guys a time/place to meet .... and visitors a friendly group to find

handgunz

yes I would like one, How about it Kat, can you hook me up with a couple NH free press badges you can email me at glenaldrich@gmail.com. cool I can use all the help I can get setting up a group and look forward to meeting you all in concord on the 11th

MikeforLiberty

Yeah, new neighbors! Let's get together; coffee (a.m.) or beer (p.m.).
Mike

handgunz

either is fine I have MGD in the frige. I like the restaurant in Gilford in-between the wall mart entrance by 3 and 11 and the walmart entrance at the traffic light. I did find a little place for breakfast near the town docks in Meredith too but feel free to stop by or call me at 527-8726 I'm going to take the dogs to the dog beach later do you have a dog and do you where I'm talking about it's in Ahern state park but I am available almost anytime right now
Glen