• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

RidleyReport bulletins

Started by Dave Ridley, November 29, 2010, 10:30 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

This is where I will be posting copies of those "breaking news" text bulletins that usually appear at the end of ridleos.  You can also generally find them in the clip's video description. 

Dave Ridley

One of the guys I ran against for state rep in '08 has recently been arrested by Manchester PD.  They're charging him with two sexual assaults that allegedly took place in 2004 against children.  However Robert Tarr should be presumed innocent until proven guilty.   Though there are some good players in the Manchester and Hillsborough County governments, can we be sure they will all follow that philosophy?  It seems appropriate to observe and speak up if they are unfair either to him or his alleged victims.  His family is leaping to his defense, claims reason to believe him innocent and requests the presence of observers in court.

Details regarding his sexual assault charges:

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=State+rep+candidate+arrested+for+sexual+assault&articleId=b2427590-0580-461d-9af8-31358187416a

You can contact his family and learn how to observe the proceedings by searching Facebook for Robert Tarr.   As of now the next hearing is his Probable Cause Hearing, Courtroom 301 at Manchester District Court on Amherst Street in Manchester, Monday, November 29th @ 8:15 am.

Dave Ridley

Here's some "restrained behavior on the part of government" that I wish I could report more often.  Keene authorities apparently had a bench warrant out for local freedom activist
Heika Courser.  An unpaid court fine.  They pulled her over December 2 but here's the impressive part:  They simply took her to court, let her pay her fine and walk out.   I might not agree with the fine but good on them for not turning this into some gulag visit or giant new taxpayer expense.

Dave Ridley

More laudable restraint on the part of NH authorities.  Police in the Dublin area of western NH have declined to make initial arrests after responding to a domestic dispute call involving members of a Free Stater's family. 

A witness reports Dublin PD spent a lot of time investigating, transported one of the complainants to the location of his choosing and honored the family's insistence they not enter the house.  They also left the property when eventually ordered to.   Their response however was not small. There were EMT's and child protective personel called to the scene in addition to police. Details:
http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=4347.0

Dave Ridley

Something I wish I could report more often:  Additional appropriate behavior on the part of authorities in eastern New Hampshire.  They have dismissed charges against a liberty activist who calls himself "Sovereign Curtis."  He was arrested for non-cooperating after authorities tried to question him for having a bonfire at the beach.   But his government accusers failed to show in court.  Sometimes a judge will cut inappropriate slack to prosecutors or police  when they fail to show.  But this one didn't and made sure his fellow government personnel paid at least a small price for not showing in court.   

Silent_Bob

Quote from: DadaOrwell on December 09, 2010, 12:00 PM NHFT
...But this one didn't and made sure his fellow government personnel paid at least a small price for not showing in court.

What price would that be?

Dave Ridley

Breaking news 12/11/2010: Johnathon Irish, father of New Hampshire's "Oath Keeper Baby" is reporting that his tormentors from child protective services are in trouble.   He also reports that it appears additional elements of the state government are swinging behind him against the controversial bureaucracy.

"DCYF," he writes, "and ALL involved in kidnapping our Daughter are under State Police investigation."  See video descrip for details.

Details:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/freebabycheyenne

KBCraig

MaineShark

Any details, for those of us who aren't on FedBook?

Joe

Kat Kanning

QuoteJohnathon Scott Irish ?~~~~UPDATE~~~~

I received a call yesterday at about 1230 PM from Sgt. Jill Rockey with the Major Family Crimes State Police Unit. She was apologizing for not getting to the case sooner but with the number of homicides here in NH she wasn't able to until now. She wants to meet with us Monday morning, long story made sh...ort DCYF, and ALL involved in kidnapping our Daughter are under State Police investigation and the State Police doesn't even understand why they refuse to return the Boys but returned Cheyenne. The case is really getting blown wide open now! Thank You to EVERYONE, if it wasn't for the pressure everyone helped put on these people I highly doubt it would have gone this far, THANK YOU!!!

MaineShark

Always amusing when the government agencies fight amongst themselves.

Just avoid getting caught in the crossfire...

Joe

Silent_Bob

But they are not really fighting(investigating). Its all a floor show.

The result of the investigation will be "no criminal charges are warranted" and the worst that will happen to the actors involved is they will be transferred to another arm of the government octopus.

MaineShark

I said, "amusing," not "productive."

But amusement is about the only thing of value that the government produces, so...

Joe

Dave Ridley

Quote from Curtis regarding the eastern NH case:

<<ThĂȘ State's witness didn't show, and on the advice of Tommy Mozingo and Nick Ryder I motioned to dismiss and the judge approved the motion! (Even the prosecutor didn't show up!) Thats a small one for the 'W' column.>>

Dave Ridley

There is now an alternative "Free State Project" concept beginning to get attention on the web.  It's called "New Liberty." It seems fairly well thought out and presented.

It's based around the idea that the U.S. is an unsavable Titanic that must be evacuated.  It envisions fleeing to a "lifeboat" by moving liberty folk to one of the world's micronations, perhaps a small island in the Pacific.  It suggests picking whichever island welcomes the (presumably wealthy) refugees by a 2/3rds vote.  It envisions helping the locals pay off their debt in exchange. Click here to see one of their vids:

NEW LIBERTY (Part 2 of 2) American tyranny, economic crash and hope for a new micronation