• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Working Beckman TJ-6 Centrifuge $2k, best offer

Started by antijingoist, December 06, 2010, 08:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

antijingoist

Selling an Beckman TJ-6 Centrifuge for all your agoraHouse needs. Excellent working condition, has been tested. Comes with buckets and inserts. Asking $2,000 FRN or best offer. Of course, would accept other payment methods. Pick up or delivery within a reasonable distance (up for discussion).

Kat Kanning

sandm000

the only thing I could think of was to start a business helping couples determine the gender of their children.

Kat Kanning

I've used them for all sorts of things, but not at home.

Pat K

Pat McCotter

I would want something like this: Sharples Purifier 15,000 RPM; 225 GPH. A lot of vegoil could be cleaned and dewatered. Biodiesel production could also be much faster.

Kat Kanning

Pat McCotter

antijingoist

I did not receive any notifications when ppl replied to this... probably should have checked that I subscribed to this. :P
Yes, it is used for spinning stuff, and if anyone needs to spin stuff, it is still available, since the last purchaser tried to give me a fake check.