• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New in town and looking for a place to call home.

Started by Rob Nair, December 07, 2010, 05:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Nair

Hey folks, I just arrived in NH after a month long trek across the country from California and I'm looking for a place to live in or around Grafton if possible. I've been following you folks over at FreeGrafton.com for a while and the work you guys have been doing is part of what inspired me to finally take the plunge and move to New Hampshire. I stopped by Grafton Gulch today and met Mike and a few others and had a delicious hot dog. I've got a temporary place to crash for the time being, but I'm really not set on staying there. I would really like to find something in or around Grafton and make it my home. If anyone has or knows of such a place please get in touch with me.

TalleyTV

It was great meeting you in person last week, Rob. Also, thanks for volunteering your time to help build Grafton Gulch.

I need to familiarize myself with places to rent in Grafton since I don't have any knowledge of available housing. Does anyone know of any warm & clean housing options for Rob and his little dog Dexter? I wish I could be of more assistance.

Tom Sawyer

It was a pleasure to meet you Rob... seem like a real nice guy. With the beard and the manly ass vehicle you seem like a natural for Grafton.

Welcome to the underground.   8)

Rob Nair

Thanks guys! I think I've found a nice place to stay for the time being. Sadly it is not in Grafton. However, I do plan to spend as much time as I can spare out there and the eventual goal is to make it my permanent home. There are all kinds of exciting opportunities on the horizon and since coming out here and meeting so many fine folks my enthusiasm has only increased. I want to thank everyone for the very warm welcome I've received and I look forward to calling you neighbors. :)

TalleyTV

After a month on the road it must be nice to have a place to stay. The people of the Shire are what make me enthusiastic about what's going on here as well. I'm glad you get that vibe already. If you want a tour of Free Grafton over the next couple of days just say so. On Monday you could likely meet Ambassador Weeda Claus.

MikeforLiberty

Pretty damn hard getting a warm welcome this time of year. Give a yell if you're coming over to the lakes region.