• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

possible late night open carry little pickup

Started by djbridgeland, September 30, 2010, 03:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

djbridgeland

So the other day I left work late ( I work 2 nd shift).  I'm walking through the parking lot to my car. I walk past a truck (strange, I was the last one at work). I hear do you work around here, to which I answered yes.  I turn the corner to walk to my car and hear Manchester police, With this "officer'" flashing his badge. I ask am I being detained to which he answers  "yes, your not going anywhere!"  After intimidating and harassing me to which I have stated my business for being in area and answering the related questions.  I say I do not appreciate being harassed. I then ask if  being out at this time constitutes a stop to which he answers yes, if I see you out at 1 in the morning I will stop you.  The last time I checked being out past midnight was not against the law. 

So I'm thinking an open carry litter pickup late night some night or maybe just a stroll down the street in a group.  I figure a group of at least 10 people possibly open carrying at late night they would have no idea what to do.   Any thoughts or comments about this. Anyone want to expand on it maybe or think its a bit over the top.  Anyone willing to participate?   

Lloyd Danforth

You need to get name and badge numbers. Report the cop for the stop. Threaten to sue. Send a letter to each member of the town council. Advise them of their liability.
It was this last thing that got Sam out of jail.

thinkliberty

If he says you are being detained then you have the right to remain silent and you have the right to speak to a lawyer...
Say:
"I choose to remain silent. I want to see a lawyer."

And then keep your mouth shut, until they say you are free to go.

see:
http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/opinionzone/2010/06/02/suspects-must-claim-right-to-remain-silent/
http://www.redwoodcurtaincopwatch.net/yourrights

If you are going to do it, a Saturday night works best for me. Friday is the manchvagas cookout (maybe we could do it during one of these) and I have to get up too early on other days...