• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

HUMOR

Started by Lloyd Danforth, November 05, 2005, 08:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Quote from: Braddogg on June 14, 2007, 01:27 AM NHFT
Quote from: error on June 13, 2007, 10:23 PM NHFT
The really sad thing about it is that it's frequently cheaper for hospitals to treat illegal immigrants who are unable to pay for free than to get reimbursed by the federal government for it. Yes, the government program is THAT BAD.

Hah!  I'm shocked -- SHOCKED -- that the government would put out an unfunded mandate ;)

unfunded mandate: When two gay guys go out to dinner and they're both expecting the other guy to pay the bill.

Braddogg

Quote from: dalebert on June 15, 2007, 09:20 AM NHFT
Quote from: Braddogg on June 14, 2007, 01:27 AM NHFT
Quote from: error on June 13, 2007, 10:23 PM NHFT
The really sad thing about it is that it's frequently cheaper for hospitals to treat illegal immigrants who are unable to pay for free than to get reimbursed by the federal government for it. Yes, the government program is THAT BAD.

Hah!  I'm shocked -- SHOCKED -- that the government would put out an unfunded mandate ;)

unfunded mandate: When two gay guys go out to dinner and they're both expecting the other guy to pay the bill.

:D

Pat McCotter

Via Bruce Schneier:

QuoteJoke That'll Get You Arrested
Don't say that I didn't warn you:

If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you on a plane or train...
1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.
2. Remove your laptop.
3. Boot it.
4. Make sure the person who won't leave you alone can see the screen.
5. Open your email client to this message.
6. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky.
7. Then hit this link: http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf

IT'S A JOKE!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!

Kat Kanning

My mother sent me this one   :D

Did you hear about the merger between Victoria Secret and Smith and Wesson?  It's now called Titty Titty Bang Bang.

shyfrog

Friday

Proving the truth of the adage "They wear numbers because you can't always identify the bodies with dental records"...

Rugby player had tooth in forehead for months
Australian suffered severe headaches but didn't know what problem was

BRISBANE, Australia - Rugby player Ben Czislowski kept competing for more than three months despite the headaches that started after a clash with an opponent.

Czislowski was playing for Brisbane team Wynnum during the April 1 incident involving Tweed Heads forward Matt Austin. He had a head wound stitched up afterward, the Australian Associated Press reported Tuesday.

Czislowski later suffered an eye infection and complained of lethargy and shooting pains in his head.

Then last week, his doctor found a tooth imbedded in Czislowski's head.

"I can laugh about it now, but the doctor told me it could have been serious, with teeth carrying germs," Czislowski said.

"I've got the tooth at home, sitting on the bedside table," he said. "If he (Austin) wants it back he can have it. I'm keeping it at the moment as proof that it actually happened."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19806157/

dalebert

dalebert

Friday

Supposedly True Story: A California Highway Officer pulled over a new Porsche going 120 miles per hour down a barren stretch of California freeway. To his surprise, the driver greeted him enthusiastically. "I'm trying to join a Porsche club, and I have to get a ticket going at least 100 miles per hour," the driver explained. "I've been driving up and down California, trying to get pulled over!"

The officer gave him a ticket -- for 99 miles per hour.

:Bacon_by_danniep:

Friday

Lloyd, I can't see the picture.  :-\

dalebert

Lloyd, it appears you're trying to link to a file that's in your email account. It needs to be hosted in a public place to show up on the web.

I've been using FTL's wiki page for cartoons and stuph. You just need to save the file in a temp folder and then upload it to there. Then click on it and get the URL.

http://wiki.freetalklive.com

Lloyd Danforth

Friday

Aw that is so cute!

Tom Sawyer

shyfrog