• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

hosting service

Started by Mike Barskey, December 30, 2010, 11:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Hi. I'm looking for a hosting service for some of my websites (like Mail-to-Jail, Porc Therapy, and Grafton Gulch). Currently I use Drupal and WordPress.

My current host charges $10/month, which is quite cheap considering I can host as many domains/sites as I want. And my host is a liberty activist, which is very important to me; I'd much prefer to do business with a liberty activist and friend. However, over the past 6 months or so, my host has had problems that cause my websites to not load or to load ridiculously slowly (not always, but way too much of the time to be acceptable to me).

Can anyone recommend a hosting service? Cheap would be good. Dependable is a requirement. Run by a liberty activist or a liberty-friendly person would be nice.

Thanks for your help.

MikeforLiberty

I just met Freedom Fred last month who mentioned he runs planetaryserver.com sorry I don't know about his services. I have a site hosted at Atlantis Media, they've been good for me. I joined them when they offered service for Liberty Dollars. http://www.atlantis-domains.com/