• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

nhjury.com how you can help

Started by Free libertarian, January 04, 2011, 09:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

The clock is ticking.

I have begun displaying the big yellow NHJury.com signs in the front and rear windows of my car when it is parked. For example: When I arrive at the health club, the signs go in the windows of my car, and remain on display until I come out. Then, while I drive to my next stop they are set in the back seat. When I get to the store, they are placed back in the windows before I go inside. This process continues with each stop as I make my way around town.
Is some time involved? Yes - several seconds per stop.

Are any of these signs making anywhere else?

I'll be putting two more in the other car and parking it out in front of the picket fence at the Peaceful Assembly Church.

BUT, I'm way down here at one end of the county. Do we have any friends who are willing to also display these signs. If so, when?

The clock is ticking.

Should the front page headline story on NHJury.com maybe be a hypothetical case of a man who has harmed no one who will be sent off to prison – at the taxpaying jurors' expense - after the EVIL JUDGE decides not to even let the accused be "fully heard" in his defence?
Maybe also mentioning that EACH-and-EVERY TIME that the defendant is silenced by the EVIL JUDGE that the jurors should recognize this insult for what it is; the EVIL JUDGE and the EVIL PERSECUTOR are saying that they, the jurors,  can't be trusted to know that information.

Are these appropriate signs for volunteers to hold along the road to and from the RAILROAD HOUSE on the days of a trial?

John

I think these NHJury.com signs are perfectly suited for the "Liberty Dollar" demonstations, since it was an ill/uninformed jury who enforced the evil government's wishes.

Is anyone bringing a bunch for people to hold?

Should people be encouraged to take these signs with them to display whereever they go?

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: John on April 01, 2011, 11:15 PM NHFT
I think these NHJury.com signs are perfectly suited for the "Liberty Dollar" demonstations, since it was an ill/uninformed jury who enforced the evil government's wishes.

Agreed.

Is anyone bringing a bunch for people to hold?

Affirmative.

Should people be encouraged to take these signs with them to display whereever they go?

You bet.

Free libertarian

John

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on April 02, 2011, 06:29 AM NHFT

You bet.

How many people took NHJury.com/1-800-TEL-JURY signs?

Some people slowing down - substantially - to check them out here. One guy even stopped with a question. (Turns out his issue is different, but it shows that people take notice.)

Any word on any actually going up anywhere else?

John

Quote from: John on April 01, 2011, 10:58 PM NHFTDo we have any friends who are willing to also display these signs.

Informing jurors is part of the NH Republican Party's platform. Do we know any Republicans who might care enough to display these?

How about the Ward Bird supporters? Lots of them know the courts are rotten, and we know that many are willing to display signs, and we know that they are willing to display yellow signs with black lettering.
Imagine as many NHJury.com/1-800-TEL-JURY signs around the state as there were Ward Bird signs.

John

Peaceful Assembly Church has a copy on VHS. I did not know it was out there on Youtube, but a link to this oldy-but-goody showed up on fedbook:
1/3 Ron Paul presents "Power to the Jury" At Issue (NEFL)

John

John

I posted this elswhere:

Oh, and if I ever get to be a JUROR, I'll vote against tyranny there as well. As a JUROR, your ONE, SINGLE, SOLITARY, VOTE is all it takes to make a difference. Just your one vote, all by itself, can do no harm – but, ALL BY YOURSELF AS A JUROR, you can do Justice, Mercy, and Compassion. 1-800-TEL-JURY will send you a VERY nice info package.

John

In the federal government's steady and incremental erosion of trial by jurors: On June 22, 1970  Supreme Court ruled juries of less than 12 are constitutional.

Lloyd Danforth

We are in desperate need of people to hand out literature at the Grafton County Courthouse on the first Tuesday of each month.
Rich Angell and others have been covering this for some time now. The courthouse is an hour and a half from Grafton. We need some folks who live closer or are close to rt 91 or 89 to help with this.
Call Rich, or me at 780-4174

John

I posted this to FB:

Help needed: FIFA – Fully Informed JUROR - outreach needed for Grafton COUNTY courthouse tomorrow. The guys were tricked into going today but its tomorrow.

John

Thinking about how important JURORS were in the minds of the founding fathers of the US ...
More than any other subject (?) - - - juries are mentioned repeatedly in the founding documents.

In the Declaration of Independence:
"... For depriving us, in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury."

In the main body of the US Constitution:
"The trial of all crimes, except in cases of impeachment; shall be by Jury..."

And, in The Bill of Rights - in 3 the 10 amendments:
Article 5
- "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or other infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury..."
Article 6
- "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right 5to a speedy and public trail, by an impartial jury..."
Article 7
- "In suits of common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right to a trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury shall be otherwise re-examined..."

Russell Kanning

the big drive from the town of Grafton to the county seat has kept me from going there in the past