• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

nhjury.com how you can help

Started by Free libertarian, January 04, 2011, 09:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

I met a woman last week from Littleton, about 45 minutes from N. Haverhill. When I recover the contact info she gave me, I'll try to enlist her.

KBCraig

Anyone remember DC and Candy? From Texas?

We hooked up with them at PF'06, and they were early movers to Haverill. I think they were raising sheep and having troubles with their neighbors.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 13, 2011, 10:38 AM NHFT
the big drive from the town of Grafton to the county seat has kept me from going there in the past

That's why I take the secret tunnels on Graffy's back... ;)

Russell Kanning

Our friend Sally is often in Littleton and enjoys jury activity. Maybe that is the person.

Sam A. Robrin

John

The EVOLUTION TO more precise wording in the JUROR information movement is happening.

I talked to someone in another state who is createring a state-initial-JUROR-.com where he lives.

;D

John

If folks want to provide me with some brochures and/or join me in the fall (and also probably sooner), there will be some outreach in "the big city", Lebanon.
I also have some other ideas, but here is one venue I'm testing as of today:
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=23218.0

John

Outreach in Lebanon, Upper Valley, Grafton county today: Since the JUROR info sign propped up in the front window of my car – everywhere & every time I go somewhere and park - gets so much attention, I make sure to have brochures ready for those who are clearly curious/interested... Spent over a half hour today with one guy who has had it with the way things are going...

FYI - I'M ALMOST OUT OF fiJURORa and Don't Take the Plea brochures.

Free libertarian

There are now a few NHJury.com bumper stickers available.  Good chance there may be some left and still available at the Grafton Apple Fest...Might still be some at the mancave too if you want one now.

No freedom jalopy is complete without one.  So be sure and ask Lloyd, Rich or Bob C if you want one.

John

Important JUROR OUTREACH opportunity!
Chance to reach High Schoolers and their families!
Mascoma Players at Mascoma Valley Regional High School - Rt. 4, Canaan
Shows: NOVEMBER 4 & 5 - 7P.M. + NOV. 6 – 2P.M.

OK guys, who's gonna start helping reach these neighbors?

PLEASE SHARE this info!

John

I'm (still) ACTIVLEY reaching INDIVIDUALS in the Upper Valley area EVERY week.

John

Anyone want to do several sign waves on Rt. 4, next week, at the end of their school days, as the young folks head home to their computers. :)

Maybe even bring some Free Talk Live stuff as supplemental material?

Russell Kanning

so many people are called as jurors that it makes sense that many would be interested

Scott Roth

Do you need more brochures?  Let me know. :D

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 21, 2011, 10:36 AM NHFT
so many people are called as jurors that it makes sense that many would be interested

I don't know how many get called as JURORs but, I'm thinking that while the subject of trial by JURORs is on the minds of lots of young adults (and their families) in the Grafton county/Upper Valley area, its a VERY VERY good time to get them to think a bit further. The JUROR issue invites thinking.
I think it would be helpful for folks to be out on Rt. 4 by the High School ANY TIME from now until the week after the play; particularly at the end of each school day - when they are heading home to their computers.

Anyone care to...? How many activists are interested?
Judging by responses here (after almost 50 views) and the few facebug responses (in over 24 hours) I'd say NOT VERY MANY.
If anyone decides they are willing to do anything, I'll probably join them
I might decide to just keep doing my regular "freelance" outreach on my own.

So far, no one on facebug has thought enough of this idea to even "share" the info, which would take only a single click.