• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

nhjury.com how you can help

Started by Free libertarian, January 04, 2011, 09:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Scott Roth on October 21, 2011, 05:56 PM NHFT
Do you need more brochures?  Let me know. :D

Thanks Scott!
If you send them, I'll make sure they get into people's hands.

Free libertarian

Brother John,

I'll try to stop by the church so we can discuss this...it is a busy week for me, but I may be interested in doing something..."for the children".

John

Cool. I'm here all night and I should be here all day again tomorrow.

If I'm go further than the dump I'll leave a note.

John

Lloyd and I covered the ingoing crowd for the opening show.
Good responce. Even a couple of honks.
We left one sign standing directly across the street from where ALL outgoing traffic should see it.

(Rumor is: 2 others got diverted to a veteran's club in a nearby town.)  :P

John

THIS IS also TONIGHT at 7:00pm. Outreach before show from 6ish -7.
Anyone care to do this tonight?
I may be join you on my way back from town.

Free libertarian

I  will be there this evening with some NHJury.com signs.  at about 6:00 P.M. 

John

COOL
See you there. I could run a tiny bit late, but will be there.

John

Free Libertarian and a cool chick were there when I arrived. Canaan cop stopped to ask if we had "permission" to be there...

A young couple turned around to see what the sign wave was about and pulled over... they are interested in seeing play tomorrow... gave them a brochure, and we talked a tiny bit about fiJURORa but mostly about Canaan cops...

John

Last chance – Final show - PLEASE join us!

Sunday afternoon.

Mascoma Players will performe Reginald Rose's Emmy award-winning classic drama, 12 Angry Jurors, as adapted by Sherman Sergel.

When else will young people in NH (and their families) be more interested in learning about being a JUROR?

Sign wave at 1:00, show at 2:00, BIG FINAL sign wave at 3:30.

Some of us might take in the final show (wearing FIJA, No Victim No Crime and other relevent atire) while others go have lunch before the BIG FINAL Sign Wave as folks head home.

PLEASE join us!

Scott Roth

Printing up more.  Will be sending them out to you soon, John.

Lloyd Danforth

Thank you Scott. Thanks FL, CC and John. See ya tomorrow.

Free libertarian

Re: NHJury.com sign wave

John, Free Lib. and son were at the high school this afternoon to catch the traffic prior to the high school play.  Later Lloyd, Rich, Tony and Jeremy were there to catch the exiting traffic.   ...Many thumbs up, smiles and waves, oh and one pedestrian couple declared that John was "crazy"....can't win them all I guess.  No cops today though... :P

John

My report as posted various places on facebug:

"3 of us before the show got such good response we stayed outside during the show. Many passersby engaging us with friendly waves and smiles, a few with questions, and one with disapproving comments. :)... 4 more arrived and 2 left. I went for food and came right back. Similar responses: most fairly pleasant but neutral, many approving, a handful of disapproval, and one of whom actually seemed kinda angry... ...I'd say a SUCCESS."

and to the guy who said "Crazy...," I said "Freedom is a crazy thing..."

John

2 signs we planted across from entrance/exit are still standing as of this afternoon. I think I should adjust them later this week so that one can be more readily seen by passersby on Rt. 4.

Lloyd Danforth

It is really great that they survived because as we know Jury Nullification is not a good thing for most cops.