• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

nhjury.com how you can help

Started by Free libertarian, January 04, 2011, 09:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

I've always been impressed with what seems to be a serious "Don't mess with other peoples signs ethic" here in NH.

I think I'll position them as a T facing school and both directions on 4.

John

I ride by the high school several times each week. As some know, it is windy out in the open on Rt. 4.
The signs look nice when riding by.
I have stopped to adjust them twice, and I've gotten a friendly double honk and waves from strangers while doing this, So, they are definitely getting seen and appreciated.

It is also windy in back of Peaceful Assembly Church along the rail trail. When I went to adjust this NHJURY sign, I found that the wind here has finally taken it's tole and one of the stand's legs is broken off.

I expect that eventually this will happen to the stands at the high school also. Those seemed "definitely not new" when placed there.

I'm willing to continue doing the routine maintenance if someone will provide stands.

Free libertarian

I am not certain buuuut  maybe Mitt Romney will volunteer some stands.   ;)

KBCraig

Quote from: Free libertarian on November 20, 2011, 09:22 PM NHFT
I am not certain buuuut  maybe Mitt Romney will volunteer some stands.   ;)

After January 10, 2012, there will be plenty of stands available.

John

Quote from: John on November 08, 2011, 06:30 PM NHFT
I've always been impressed with what seems to be a serious "Don't mess with other peoples signs ethic" here in NH.

Yesterday, I almost took one horrible politician's sign stand because it was blow over and well into the street - but didn't.
Then, my passenger told me of someone who may have some which are not in use.

Free libertarian

NHJury.com will soon have it's own brochures for Jury Nullification activists to hand out, we expect delivery by next week !

Many thanks to Ian Freeman for funding the printing of 1,000 copies.   

NHJury.com would love to distribute some copies to our liberty loving friends for re-copying and distribution.

If you'd like some ----just ask.

Scott Roth

Send me the PDF of the new brochure...I'll be happy to print some out. :D

Free libertarian

Thank you for offering to print some out Scott !

The article is posted here http://nhjury.com/

The "print it out" part is posted at Free Keene in a recent article. I am not sure if that is sufficient to print it out. Perhaps one of these computer geeky types can help a 1970s guy out ?

Everybody -  Please feel free to use these brochures in your jury nullification outreach efforts.

Scott Roth

I downloaded it.  I'll see what I can do.