• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Arraignment for Rich Angell 9 February 2011

Started by MTPorcupine3, January 06, 2011, 04:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MTPorcupine3

Shortly after midnight, Wednesday morning, the 5th of January 2011, I was pulled over by a New Hampshire staty on Roxbury Street just east of the Keene Central Square.

The apparent 'probable cause' for the pullover was an 'illegal' turn through a red light, and ended with a summons to appear in court for 'driving' without a licence.

My arraignment will be held at the Keene District Court on Wednesday, the 9th of February 2011.

Read the entire story here: http://freegrafton.com/the-state-vs-rich-angell-freedom-to-travel/

[Note the date change of the arraignment.]

Free libertarian

Sorry to hear about this, I'll try to see that you have a ride to this event.

To add insult to injury,  "they" have arraigned a Porcupine on Ground Hog Day.  WTF !!

Lloyd Danforth

This is one event for sure for him to drive himself ;)

MTPorcupine3

littlehawk

I wish you good luck. I am following this.  :icon_pirat:

question: If a person has had his license taken away what does he or she use for ID? I do have drivers license but would much rather show another form of ID besides a DL. Are they any optional forms of ID that are accepted by the thugs and their nazi brownshirts?

Littlehawk

Free libertarian

I read the article MT Porcupine linked to in his comment above.  'bout sums it up.

littlehawk

Many years ago I attempted to drive without a DL, no reg , no insurance and no tags. I lost count of how many times I was arrested, fined, jailed, and had numerous vehicles impounded. Although I researched the "freedom to travel" issues I never came close to winning a court battle. I never had the money to hire an attorney and IMO most attorneys do not want to take on such a case and even if they did they are not "schooled" in "freedom to travel."

I wish you luck!

Tom Sawyer

Rich, in the past you talked about having the international drivers license or some such "legal" way to drive...

Free libertarian

I believe it is an Int'l.  "certificate of competency" that Rich carries.

Since Free Grafton does not have and probably won't ever have a DMV,  I can only say Rich appears competent to drive to me and I'm sure since the Emperor was with him at the time he was nabbed, Free Grafton Royalty has no issue with his driving competence.   I'd say when comparing his plastic certificate of competency to my "drivers license" the same amount of magically "make you safe" plastic is represented so I really don't see where the issue is.  Maybe his counterfeit plastic isn't official or not quite the right chemical composition?  Perhaps we can buy some official plastic and all will be well? Didn't George Washington carry a license printed on hemp paper...no wait that was Thomas Jefferson, never mind.   ;D

Jim Johnson

As the article pointed out, Drivers Licenses have nothing to do with ones ability to drive.
It's all about knowing where they can go to shoot your dog.
Rich is obviously guilty of not making a public record of where they can go to shoot his dog.

John

Quote from: littlehawk on January 11, 2011, 11:43 AM NHFTIMO most attorneys do not want to take on such a case and even if they did they are not "schooled" in "freedom to travel."

I think that all members of the bar have taken an oath and have sworn allegiance to the courts, and the courts are one of the tentacles of government. It is the government who is hassling another Peaceful man.

John

I would say that there is nothing counterfeit about what Rich carries, if he caries anything at all.

I don't believe for even a moment that Rich is trying to be tricky about this.
On the other hand, the government is always sneaky and tricky.

Tom Sawyer

I found Rich's past explanation...
I completely support his right to not be hassled for using the road. I believe him to be a fully competent driver. I don't possess permission to drive.

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on December 22, 2008, 11:41 AM NHFT
Requirement is not the same thing as obligation. You are required to get the new license if you are to maintain your licensure (commercial contract) with the State. It baffles me that people move to the Free State and continue to act like slaves just like where they came from.

Everytime I hear about someone arrested for failure to provide papers they have a license that is suspended or expired, which is a violation of (unilateral) contract that they signed when they obtained that license (permission to exercise a Right). If We the People are to be serious about being free we need to stop acting like good slaves. We Free Staters have the opportunity to turn in our license, revoke our signature on that contract, and replace the license with an affidavit of competency. If you do it before you move to the Free State it will be easier. When you request that license (permission) it is considered prima facia evidence that you need permission.

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on December 23, 2008, 11:35 AM NHFT

To be fair, MTPorcupine hasn't been pulled over yet. He generally obeys "traffic laws" and makes no attempt to attract undue attention on the road. There's no guarantee what would happen if he were pulled over.

However, no one I know using the same techniques, the same posturing, etc., has gone to jail. If you don't have an adhesion contract with the State, you are out of jurisdiction unless you actually harm or endanger others. The worst case scenario that I know of is that the cop wrote a ticket anyway, but the ticket was challenged and dismissed.

A guarantee for jail or impoundment: Let your DL expire, have it suspended, and "drive" anyway. Argue with the cop at the roadside about your status as a "sovereign citizen" or your right to travel, his lack of jurisdiction, etc. Or go limp and speechless.

MT Porcupine also has an International Motorist Qualifications card, which is nothing more than a laminated affidavit of competency (with foreign address), and his name is not associated in any way with the car in which he travels.

Luis Ewing uses similar techniques and writes a lot about it. You might want to check out www.luisewing.com He does more than right to travel. He possesses and uses marijuana openly and stays out of jail. And more. Note that there are various ideas about the right to travel. Check things out for yourself.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 11, 2011, 02:33 PM NHFT
As the article pointed out, Drivers Licenses have nothing to do with ones ability to drive.
Rich is obviously guilty of not making a public record of where they can go to shoot his dog.

...first they came for the St. Bernards, then they came for the Border Collies...    :grommit:

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 11, 2011, 07:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 11, 2011, 02:33 PM NHFT

...first they came for the St. Bernards, then they came for the Border Collies...    :grommit:

Then they came for the Rottweilers... the Rotties bit their nuts off.  ;D