• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Forum Rescue Conference Call Tomorrow Thu Dec 30 8PM EST

Started by George Donnelly, December 29, 2010, 04:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

John

Conf call tonight 8PM EST (661) 673-8600 access code 242256#.

John

Bottom line from conference call:
We currently have one venue that should work. We will have a meeting on Saturday morning at 10:00. The meeting will be at the venue to investigate and give input with regard to the venue. If weather is too bad, we can move the meeting to Saturday afternoon.

The meeting is at the Peaceful Assembly Church, 860 Main St. Grafton Center.

We look forward to seeing all interested parties in attendance.

Sovereign Curtis

George Donnelly posted on facebook today that he was done with the LF rescue effort because no one who was supposed to check out venues made the conference call...

???

I declare the Liberty Forum rescue effort DEAD. That doesn't mean you can't revive, it just means I'm done with it. No one who may have researched venues over the last week showed up to the conference call. That kills it for me. However, John of Grafton wants to have something at the Grafton church. Sounds cool!

John

Sounds cool, indeed.
George offered more help if we need it.

At last week's conference call most folks were liking the word "gathering"  and seemed more enthused about it than some other words.

I propose the working name; "New Hampshire Liberty, Justice and Peace Gathering - How best to interact with our neighbors."

We are looking forward to bringing together a good representation of early FSP movers, as well as folks who are not FSP folk who's live-and-let-live values are a big part of why NH was picked, and future movers.

We would like to showcase what is going on now, and why folks should "come on up" now rather than wait. If you are wanting your particular niche in the movement represented, come on in early. As late as we already are "early" can not last long. If you know anyone who may be interested in sharing tables please let them know that this has begun.

Rich Angell and I are supposed to get together today to look at and begin outreach.

We already have 3 groups sharing one table: Liberty Scholarship Fund, The New Hampshire Free Press, and Peaceful Assembly Church. Does your local group want to be represented? Come on in. How about groups like NHLA, NHFIJA, NHCLOG, etc. ...? Talk to your contacts: we expect to fill up pretty quickly.

All aboard!