• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I want

Started by sgtusmc, January 10, 2011, 08:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

I want
   What I want does not matter.  It is the people (citizen's) of the United States of America that must be our primary concern.  My words are kept from the people for the danger others believe my existence poses to the people of the USA.  I have medical conditions that are service connected and some combat related.  This is my nightmare of never getting out of this benjo ditch.  Reality, life the way it is can never be mine for my mind and memory are forever gone from the accident right out of Parris Island.   Rep Smith of Durham cries about Democrat faces ouster.  What about the US Military veterans that came back and can never "get out of this place".  A veteran's court is started in Buffalo NY to only try those that have been there and cannot adjust, as this civilized society wants because the Military just dumps us back into the "world" that has no understanding.  Why am I considered 100% disabled if everyone sees me as living and participating in a normal everyday life.  Can being blown up, shot at, mortared, living in squallier, captured, have a reason that I did not jump out of that benjo ditch and fire my weapon until death took me home.  Alone on convoy as American advisor with no other persons that spoke my language deep in the bush of Laos or Cambodia caught in the conflict of do I kill or stay silent to continue the convoy.  I chose to stay silent and after the enemy passed find my way back to the friendly village and continue the convoy.  What can this matter for what NH is doing to me has to be the will of the people.
   What does it matter?  It is the people that allow my free speech to be stopped if I want my VA medical to continue again.  It is the people that declared me a terrorist to take my freedom as the message to stop speaking of government wrongs.  Society is telling me that this US Marine is not protected under the guaranteed rights of our Constitution because of my never-ending need to help all US citizens with out prejudice or self-care.  It is the people that proclaim that my volunteering to help all others cannot be right for I am disabled and draining our government of money.  What does it matter that no matter what all hope of ever getting out of this benjo ditch can never be.
   What does it matter?  The enemy passing this benjo ditch will never allow the people to write opinion of government wrongs in their society.  The newspapers censoring my letters for the good of the people is a way of freedom telling me of the danger this US Marine is to the United States of America?  The US has to create a separate court for Veterans rather than understanding and helping us for what we have done.  Ouster the Democrats to bring in the Republicans for it does not matter (both sides are greedy) if it is not real.     
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217