• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton, now with internet!

Started by MTPorcupine3, January 12, 2011, 07:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MTPorcupine3

Just kidding, folks. Most homes in Grafton now get DSL coverage. I bring this up because that's a common reason people tell me why they can't move to Grafton. Now that that's out of the way, here are some of the things I'm excited about in Grafton and why, for me, it's the centre of the universe when it comes to the endeavour to promote liberty.

Read the entire text here: http://freegrafton.com/grafton-now-with-internet/

CJS

Not having a fast reliable internet service was a deal breaker on moving to Grafton . Now that I know I will be able to get good service I am determinately coming to Grafton

Russell Kanning

CJS

Russell Kanning

ptb

I've talked with Todd P. and offered to take over the Welcome Wagon for the Upper Valley.  I've been pointing folks to the UV Liberty Facebook group to get involved with events in Grafton and beyond.  Anyone else who'd like to be a Welcome Wagon contact is welcome to join me!  :)

- Peter

Russell Kanning

i forgot they ever put me on that listt
i think the lakes region can now have a contact person