• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH activist-prisoners not yet on MailToJail.com - here's how to write them

Started by Dave Ridley, January 13, 2011, 04:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

DonnaVanMeter

Quote from: KBCraig on March 08, 2012, 03:00 AM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 07, 2012, 10:58 PM NHFT
Riley still at Terre Haute as of Jan 2013.

And his "multiple stab wounds" story is still bullshit. He didn't even get stitches, much less go to the outside hospital. He got a bandaid.

I don't think he should be in prison in the first place, but bullshit claims of victimization don't make him a martyr. They just make him a bullshitter.

Edit to add:

My apologies, Riley did get stitches; I just reviewed my private messages to make sure. He was stabbed with a pair of tweezers taped to a toothbrush. It was "several stitches in-house".

He insulted a lifer over some sanitation issues.

Would you like to further elaborate on this, to my understanding he was attacked unprovoked after he was released from being in the SHU/Hole.

KBCraig

Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on March 12, 2012, 09:07 PM NHFT
Would you like to further elaborate on this, to my understanding he was attacked unprovoked after he was released from being in the SHU/Hole.

Please understand that "provoked" has an entirely different definition inside the fence than it does on the street.

The CMU contains prisoners of all different security levels, from those who are dangerous to everyone around them, inside or out, to those who would be picking up trash and gardening in public parks without supervision if not for their political opinions and affiliations. I know where you would place Danny along that scale.

Danny doesn't think like a hardened criminal. His attempt to help clean up an area that "belonged" to someone else, someone far more dangerous, who is a hardened criminal, was perceived as an insult and provocation. In that peculiar artificial world inside the fence, he got what is perceived to be "justice". The man who felt insulted will never breathe free air the rest of his life, but he won't tolerate any insults, intentional or perceived.

No, I don't believe Danny deserved to be attacked, but it wasn't "unprovoked". To put it in street terms, what he did, without even knowing he did it, was just as dangerous as wearing the wrong color or wrong sports logo or wrong degree of melanin in the wrong part of town in inner-city America. Danny was "under informed" for his circumstances. I'm told he's a bit clue-resistant in that regard. It's certainly his right to have and project his views, but some people simply won't accept the opinions of others, and are prone to react with violence.

Dave Ridley

Mail to Jail apparently has stopped offering direct support for mail to Ed and Elaine Brown.   This after perhaps 3 years of helping them.  Totally their call... but anyway it might be helpful if one or more of you could update us on this thread regarding their current locations, addresses and status?

also...this thread has other info on NH political prisoners
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=22022.0

Dave Ridley

Dave Ridley

I'm locking this thread that I started and redirecting its continued discussion to the consolidated NH prisoner writing discussion at

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=11236.0