• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Hampshire Liberty, Justice and Peace Gathering

Started by John, January 16, 2011, 07:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

There is definitely enough interest, so the 1st New Hampshire Liberty, Justice and Peace Gathering is a go!
We are now on track.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=173887575982114

Latest news:
"Indoor Camping" is now being offered by a very nice Grafton couple. It is 60 degreeish floorspace in their not yet completed house. You can throw down a sleeping bag or even put up your dome-tent inside. They can fit about a dozen "campers," and "campers" can give them a little money to show appreciation. Sounds like fun.
Oh, and there will be a new baby in the house, so you might even get to enjoy a little bit of new-baby noise. Sounds awesome!

Russell Kanning

new baby noises in a house
is that anything like new car smell?

jaqeboy

John, let's talk about exhibiting, speaking or whatever your format will be.

Russell Kanning

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 17, 2011, 04:59 AM NHFT
new baby noises in a house
is that anything like new car smell?

I've never really cared for the new car smell.

New babies are awesome people.

(When I talk to new babies I try to not always use a "baby voice" or too much ga ga goo goo language: they seem to appreciate that.)

Lloyd Danforth

The good part of the new car smell is that you can go into the house and get away from it.  I don't talk to babies, I just try to smile so I don't scare them with my normal face.

Free libertarian

...Damn another myth exploded, a free stater that doesn't eat babies.   :P

John

Quote from: jaqeboy on January 17, 2011, 08:53 AM NHFT

So far --- we have 3 exhibitors for certain; Peaceful Assembly Church, New Hampshire Free Press, and Liberty Scholarship Fund.

No "big name" speakers are lined up "yet." The NHLJPG will not pay anyone to speak, but speakers may solicit donations from their audience and that is encouraged.

Just for the fun of it, I'm holding off for a few days on some kinda small news regarding "small time" speakers ... 8)

Russell Kanning

altexpos in the past have had some pretty interesting presenters .... without paying the big bucks

jaqeboy

We'd (AltExpo) like to continue that tradition by offering a couple of talks.

Also, I know the Shire Co-op would like to exhibit. That was a goal: to be ready to rock by Liberty Forum, so we'll just shift the venue to G-ton.

John

Quote from: jaqeboy on January 17, 2011, 08:53 AM NHFT

Jack, Lets plan to talk on the phone, and then we'll have a strategy session at the church soon.

The only weekend time that is unavailable for this is 8-10 on Sunday mornings as we have our small Bible Study group then (and of course folks can come for that anytime they want to).
If we plan to get together at 10ish on Sunday that would work best for us, and maybe we would even plan to have a little late breakfast at the meeting. (Eggs, oatmeal, fruit, nuts, yogurt ... something like that?)

John

Oh, and if that time is not good for folks, we can make it happen at another time.
I'm pretty flexable.

Lloyd Danforth

.          .
                                                                .                 .
                                                              .                       .
                                                            .       BUMP!                      .
                                                          .                                 .
                                                          .                                  .

Russell Kanning