• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Social Security Card Burn can we make a difference

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 07, 2005, 09:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 09, 2005, 05:37 PM NHFT
80% chance I can be there!? I will however have no signs flags cards video cameras or anything.? ?Well I could bring a video cam if Roger isn't going to.? Lemme know on this thread if you are going to videotape this Roger...

Which sign would you like... it's yours. :)

Yes we are going to shoot stills and video, so everyone else can see this historical moment. ;D

Be there or be square ;D

Tom Sawyer

Saturday Weather for Concord
:)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Russell Kanning

We have been very lucky with the rain so far for these events. 8)

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

So how's your mood Russell, as the days to the burn diminish.

I'd like to get a little interview with you at the shindig. :)

KBCraig

Might have to invest in an E-Z-Up canopy to create an instant 10x10 dry spot.  :)

Russell Kanning

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: KBCraig on November 09, 2005, 07:11 PM NHFT
Might have to invest in an E-Z-Up canopy to create an instant 10x10 dry spot.? :)

Not with out a permit, you won't  :)

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

OK who changed my poll? :)
I mean it was obviously "push polling" ;D

Russell Kanning

Quote from: TN-FSP on November 09, 2005, 10:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on November 09, 2005, 07:11 PM NHFT
Might have to invest in an E-Z-Up canopy to create an instant 10x10 dry spot.? :)

Not with out a permit, you won't :)
What's a permit?

Tom Sawyer

Russell, Kat, Ian etc.

Hey just thought it would be great if we could get a pre-event radio interview...
We could use the audio (with Ian's permission of course) to edit with the video footage. Add another dimension.

FTL and or any other call in show. Would generate a larger audience for the event. With a follow up interview post event.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Does someone think that National ID isn't going to effect NH?  Does someone think that NH government can't individually reject National ID?