• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

idea for $$$

Started by supperman15, October 02, 2007, 11:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

supperman15

When we were working on the gun range last week we got to talking about ways to get people here sooner, so right away we jump to pimping out the few women we do have hear... but then we moved on to an idea for a calender i wonder if the LSF got together with the liberty ladies or the second amendment sisters and put together a girls with gun calender if we could raise scholarship money that way as well?

Lloyd Danforth

Gee, the idea of a calender has never come up before!

Pat K

Quote from: supperman15 on October 02, 2007, 11:57 AM NHFT
When we were working on the gun range last week we got to talking about ways to get people here sooner, so right away we jump to pimping out the few women we do have hear... but then we moved on to an idea for a calender i wonder if the LSF got together with the liberty ladies or the second amendment sisters and put together a girls with gun calender if we could raise scholarship money that way as well?

The ladies, would probably pay money to shoot you
in butt region with paint ball gun, for pimping comment.

Lloyd Danforth

Put 'That' on a calender!

supperman15

Quote from: Pat K on October 02, 2007, 01:27 PM NHFT

which is why we quickly moved on to something else :)

Tom Sawyer

Maybe "young studs of the underground" would entice more woman to come on board.

supperman15

i was talking to a woman last night, and she said the best thing to get women to come to the boards is attractive women.

porcupine kate

Quote from: Pat K on October 02, 2007, 01:27 PM NHFT

Can I use my 22?  I've also taught a bunch ladies how to use the very 22 in question. >:D

Lloyd Danforth

I saw Kate on this topic and thought she was going to sign up for the calender

porcupine kate

IT FOR THE CHILDREN right.  I have to do it. ;) 

I won't wear anything trashy and skimpy doesn't look good either.  I do have some nice firearms though.  See who else you can get on board.  I can lend some firearms for those who don't have there own

Kat Kanning

I sure wouldn't want to try to do a liberty ladies calendar again.  :'(

Lloyd Danforth

Ever gonna do the Luna thing again, Kat?

Kat Kanning