• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine Raffle to benefit LSFund.org

Started by Russell Kanning, November 08, 2005, 11:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

We will not wait until there are 100 tickets sold.
We will have a drawing at the Merrimack Porcupine meeting in August.

If you want to change your numbers .... go right ahead. Anything from 1-100

Russell Kanning

prize is up to $40

Lex

Sending a check tomorrow morning, already have a sealed envelope stamped and ready to go!

Edit: never mind, tomorrow is federal holiday, post office is closed. will send on tuesday!

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: eukreign on January 15, 2006, 10:16 PM NHFT
Sending a check tomorrow morning, already have a sealed envelope stamped and ready to go!

Edit: never mind, tomorrow is federal holiday, post office is closed. will send on tuesday!

Make sure to use 39 cents.

Lex

Quote from: TN-FSP on January 15, 2006, 10:17 PM NHFT

Make sure to use 39 cents.

Ah, crap. So should I just put two 37 cents stamps on it? (I still have like 8 stamps for 37 left)

Russell Kanning

Cool
Man .... it is always going up.

Lex

It looks like the post office sells 2 cent stamps... I guess i'll have to buy some tomorrow.

Did i mention that i hate the USPS?

Russell Kanning

Weren't we thinking of coming up with our own system? Must have been a porcfest pipe dream.

Lex

Quote from: russellkanning on January 15, 2006, 11:36 PM NHFT
Weren't we thinking of coming up with our own system? Must have been a porcfest pipe dream.

I would LOVE to drive around in my MINI delivering mail! As long as the job covered the cost of gas and a lunch.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: eukreign on January 15, 2006, 10:51 PM NHFT
It looks like the post office sells 2 cent stamps... I guess i'll have to buy some tomorrow.

Did i mention that i hate the USPS?

Yeah, it sucks.  I also had to buy 1 cent stamps because postcards went up 1 cent.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: eukreign on January 15, 2006, 11:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on January 15, 2006, 11:36 PM NHFT

I would LOVE to drive around in my MINI delivering mail! As long as the job covered the cost of gas and a lunch.
It would be a dangerous job, since it is illegal. But you could pretend you are a secret agent. :)

....this deserves its' own thread. I will find the old one.
I think Spooner did this for a while.

Lex

The only thing that's holding us back in Illinois at the moment is getting our house rented out. We are moving as soon as that happens, which could be very very soon, we already have a place to stay in NH  ;D

AlanM

Quote from: eukreign on January 16, 2006, 09:05 AM NHFT
The only thing that's holding us back in Illinois at the moment is getting our house rented out. We are moving as soon as that happens, which could be very very soon, we already have a place to stay in NH? ;D

Cool.  8) Looking forward to meeting you.

Russell Kanning

8) You could be here by the time we choose the raffle winner in August.

Kat Kanning