• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine Raffle to benefit LSFund.org

Started by Russell Kanning, November 08, 2005, 11:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

I think the above raffle fell off the edge of the earth.  How many are interested in participating in another one?

after all........................

Its for the children!

Lloyd Danforth

Well................OK!..................nothing there!

On a positive note,  with the help of Kate Marshall and the cooperation of Keith Murphy, I ran a 50/50 raffle at the get together at Murphy's following the Ron Paul Rally  Manchester Republican Picnic on Sunday.
Kate also donated $20.00 outright. Some 'husbands' claimed their wives only allowed them so much cash, bu, Mark Warden, apparently not 'whipped', bought 20 bucks worth of tickets!
The raffle was won by Chris and Kate (Rosie) Richard(s?), one of whom, put the other in a choke hold and donated the money back to the fund.
Thank you Kate M. and Eli for assisting her and, of course, the Richards.
So, when you see The Lloyd approaching with his Big roll of tickets, start reaching for your wallet!

After all.........................IFTC!

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on September 21, 2007, 07:18 AM NHFT
Well................OK!..................nothing there!

On a positive note,  with the help of Kate Marshall and the cooperation of Keith Murphy, I ran a 50/50 raffle at the get together at Murphy's following the Ron Paul Rally  Manchester Republican Picnic on Sunday.
Kate also donated $20.00 outright. Some 'husbands' claimed their wives only allowed them so much cash, bu, Mark Warden, apparently not 'whipped', bought 20 bucks worth of tickets!
The raffle was won by Chris and Kate (Rosie) Richard(s?), one of whom, put the other in a choke hold and donated the money back to the fund.
Thank you Kate M. and Eli for assisting her and, of course, the Richards.
So, when you see The Lloyd approaching with his Big roll of tickets, start reaching for your wallet!

After all.........................IFTC!

It was a gentle choke hold  ;D

Rochelle

QuoteSome 'husbands' claimed their wives only allowed them so much cash, bu, Mark Warden, apparently not 'whipped', bought 20 bucks worth of tickets!
If it helps, I don't think Mark Warden is married...

Btw, does the LSF accept donations via credit card or debit card yet? The paypal thing isn't working out for me. I opened my account in Germany using a German bank account and...well, it has severely complicated things.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Rochelle on September 27, 2007, 11:11 AM NHFT

If it helps, I don't think Mark Warden is married...

Ergo:   he controls his own money ;D

Here's everything I Know:

http://www.lsfund.org/donate.html

Its For The Children! Dammit!

Lloyd Danforth

Thanks to the generosity of our fellow Porcs, $145.00 worth of tickets were sold in the raffle, $72.50 of which belongs to the holder of ticket #566196.

If you've got the ticket email me at: lrdan4th@aol.com