• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meet The New Boss: China Owns The United States

Started by Raineyrocks, January 19, 2011, 09:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

This article is much longer but I didn't paste the whole thing so there's the link for it, if anyone wants to read it.
I personally don't know what to make of it as I think the article has more dramatizing adjectives than intelligent content .
It seems to me that it's like saying, "The old boss is being replaced by another new one".  Does it really matter, who? 
Maybe, I'm not understanding it?  I don't know.  What do you think?

http://www.infowars.com/meet-the-new-boss-china-owns-the-united-states/

Meet The New Boss: China Owns The United States

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
January 19, 2011

The flags along Constitution Avenue tell you everything you need to know – America has been sold out and our new Chinese slavemasters are now leading the sheep to slaughter. Even as Barack Obama bows and fawns to President Hu Jintao, the globalists for whom he fronts are sharpening the knives and preparing to unleash the bloodletting as the dying carcass of America is dragged into line to facilitate the global management of the planet.

littlehawk

Raineyrocks

Quote from: littlehawk on January 20, 2011, 07:16 PM NHFT
Are people just realizing this?

I guess so but then again what difference does it make China, the US govt., they are all scumbags. :-\

littlehawk

It means the end of america. ( ie Naomi Wolfs book)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: littlehawk on January 20, 2011, 07:26 PM NHFT
It means the end of america. ( ie Naomi Wolfs book)

Yeah, I know but then again it's been going down the tubes anyway.