• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

PorcFest 2011 - The Porcupine Freedom Festival

Started by Sovereign Curtis, February 04, 2011, 06:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign Curtis

Thank you, Bob. I'm hoping to see you before the 22nd

Russell, there needs to be one. Perhaps you can be the first ambassador to the PorcFest.com forum.
http://porcfest.com/forums/move/communities   <--- needs a free grafton thread

Sovereign Curtis

updated speakers (added Julian Heiklen and Adam Kokesh), updated convoy groups (added NYC, MA, ?, new C2PF/LOT logo), added promotion events (help out!)

Sovereign Curtis

Ofer's Taxi & Delivery

I'm way behind on updating the forum posts (I've got my hands full trying to maintain http://porcfest.com )
but I just had to share this awesome ad from Ofer

CurtHowland

Sadly, I must bid farewell to PF this year, due to just starting a new job. I might have gotten the time off, except for needing time off in July for more important things.

My kids.

Since I can't take them to PF, because the ex- is a spiteful bitch, I will skip PF this year.

I hope everyone has a great time, and maybe I'll show up during the day on Saturday to pick up the three badges and eat some of Mandrick's marvelous gyro if he still has any.

Sorry I can't volunteer, as I hoped to.

Curt-

Jared

I just booked my rv site (not that I have an rv). I'm going solo, which will be weird since I haven't talked to anyone in the fsp for over a year.

Russell Kanning

firecracker joe

whats going on with porcfest this year it is my first year free in 3 years and im looking forward to porcfest. firecracker Joe

Lloyd Danforth

Hi Joe. Stop in Grafton and give us a visit. 780-4174
Lloyd

PorcFest 2012 - The Porcupine Freedom Festival!

June 18 at 9:00am until June 24 at 5:00pm

Roger's Campground

10 Roger's Campground Rd, Lancaster, NH