• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Daring to stand up to the thugs in Egypt

Started by Russell Kanning, February 05, 2011, 11:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

maybe belongs in our
"way outside of the shire" section

but i wanted to start posting articles about Egypt and the protesters there. :)

here is a good article:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/kwiatkowski/kwiatkowski262.html

lew rockwell had a good one 2 days ago she references

She also mentioned this video:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/77305.html
maybe the girl that started it up there

someone willing to go down to the downtown streets, even if she was alone, to protest the injustice against people by the government

littlehawk

Egyptians have big cahones.

"walk like an Egyptian"

Alex Libman

Egypt is replacing a bad government that was gradually inching in the right direction with one that will almost certainly be a worse...

Russell Kanning

who is egypt? Who is doing what you are saying?
I would guess that if the present government is replaced by another one .... it will be pretty nearly as bad as the current one .... and be allied with the evil empire

I have been enjoying seeing the happy faces of people in the streets in cairo
some seem angry and chant
some look like they are partying
the whole scene looks like they just one the world cup

the guys this morning were talking about cleaning up ... like after a raging party :)
i guess friday nights get a little crazy after a president who got 100% of the vote steps down
i thought it was fun when we recalled Gray Davis in caleeefornia after he won with 70% of the vote ..... and we didn't get him to step down and we didn't do it with a big street party for 2 weeks :)
... and i remember peter jennings saying that we cali voters were "throwing a fit" ...... i guess that fits with the establishments views of what some arabs are doing in north africa

I know in Israel, their big party night is Saturday night after their sabbath. I wonder if that is true for muslims also. if so they could be cranking up the turkish coffee any minute now and celebrating watching the king resign

I always keep hearing tricky dicks voice in my head when I see mubaricks angry face on tv ..... you wont' have me to kick around anymore