• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Using facebook or twitter

Started by Jim Johnson, February 06, 2011, 02:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CJS

They produced your posts in open court ? Did they talk about how you set them up when you posted you were going to try and fly with a shotgun and they ended up looking like the thugs they are by sitting on your house and following you to the airport ... that was a good one.

Hmm.. The protest in Egypt was organized on the internet and it gets shut off in Egypt

And right now "our" elected representatives are crafting an internet kill switch .....  only for use in case of national emergencies and to protect the children. Excuse me while I vomit.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: CJS on February 09, 2011, 05:58 PM NHFT
They produced your posts in open court ? Did they talk about how you set them up when you posted you were going to try and fly with a shotgun and they ended up looking like the thugs they are by sitting on your house and following you to the airport ... that was a good one.

yes
no .... that time i was convicted of trespassing without any evidence from the internet
I never posted that I would try to fly with a shotgun (that info comes from someone that took my words and changed them to say what the guy wanted me to say ..... btw that post on another website also caused me problems with my ex-wife)
the last part was funny ... almost too funny to believe it was actually happening