• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fun Quiz Time

Started by Raineyrocks, February 09, 2011, 06:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

The insanity test

You are somewhat sane. You show streaks of insanity.  (my result)  :)
Take this quiz - The insanity test
Take more Quizzes

Raineyrocks

Do you take good care of your hair?

You take good care of your hair. (my result)
Take this quiz - Do you take good care of your hair?
Take more Quizzes

Raineyrocks

Are you wasting your life?

You are uncertain about your path in life, and that gives you the feeling that you are wasting it. Everyone of us has the potential to become great. One has to just try. Why don't you? (I knew it)
Take this quiz - Are you wasting your life?
Take more Quizzes

Raineyrocks

Are you a slacker?

You are totally a slacker.  ::)
Take this quiz - Are you a slacker?
Take more Quizzes

KBCraig

So, Rainey is an insane slacker who wastes her life away while brushing her hair?

Good to know!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on February 10, 2011, 02:20 AM NHFT
So, Rainey is an insane slacker who wastes her life away while brushing her hair?

Good to know!

Ha,ha!  I didn't realize all of those quizzes I took could amount to an overall assement like that, yikes!  :o

CJS

Quote from: Raineyrocks on February 12, 2011, 10:13 AM NHFT

Good to know!

Ha,ha!  I didn't realize all of those quizzes I took could amount to an overall assement like that, yikes!  :o

That is exactly what those innocent surveys are about . Gathering info that is then data mined. You would probably get sick if you understood how invasive and accurate a profile they can get of you from these things. Marketers love us for handing them our consumer profiles.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: CJS on February 12, 2011, 10:50 AM NHFT
Quote from: Raineyrocks on February 12, 2011, 10:13 AM NHFT

Good to know!

That is exactly what those innocent surveys are about . Gathering info that is then data mined. You would probably get sick if you understood how invasive and accurate a profile they can get of you from these things. Marketers love us for handing them our consumer profiles.

Gosh, I never thought about it like that yuk!  I just took it as fun but I guess not anymore, thanks for the info. :)