• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Young man arrested for dealing pot in Merrimack

Started by FTL_Ian, November 09, 2005, 06:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1296832

Police say a 19-year-old convenience store clerk fell asleep on two jobs this week: minding the store and selling drugs.

Sammer Gandhi of Nashua was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute after two Merrimack police officers found him sleeping in the store's office with a quarter-pound of marijuana.

It happened late Monday at a 7-Eleven store after a customer called police to report no one was in the store.

Police searched the building and say that they found Gandhi sleeping in a back office, with a big bag of pot, a scale and a smaller bag of pot. They say he was packaging the marijuana for resale.

FTL_Ian

president

Why, you need a hookup when you get to NH?

What ever happend to Jim Perry's little weed head brother?

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 09, 2005, 06:57 PM NHFT
Anyone want to get in touch with this guy?

I'm thinking we need to recruit smarter people.

Michael Fisher

Let's recruit him.

These people aren't hurting anyone.  They just want to be free and WE can give them a good perspective on what freedom really means.  :)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 09, 2005, 09:08 PM NHFT
I'm thinking we need to recruit smarter people.

He was likely just sleepy.  Sure, bagging weed in the back of a 7-11 might not have been the brightest, but maybe he didn't want to do it at his parents' house.

Dreepa

jgmaynard

Must show intitive and be a self-starter, able to work without supervision. :D

JM

mvpel

I wonder if it was the north 7-11, or the south 7-11?

Probably the south one, at Bedford Road, the north one is bigger and usually busier.

Gard