• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Prime campsite for PorcFest for sale!

Started by Mike Barskey, February 15, 2011, 04:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Last year at PorcFest I reserved my campsite for this year, from Thursday, June 23 through Sunday, June 26. RV Site #3 is an awesome site (especially if Agora Valley is in roughly the same location as Agora Alley was last year). But I'm not going to PorcFest this year.

My site is for sale. I'll start the bidding at $115.00. Whomever makes the highest offer that I receive by 5:00p on Tuesday, February 22 will be the person I sell the site to. The process will be that I arrange a time with the winner, and at that time I will call Roger's Campground and cancel my reservation and tell them that <winner> will be calling them within 5 minutes to reserve that very site. The winner can, of course, arrange with Roger's Campground to reserve the site for extra days before or after June 23-26.

To make an offer, please post it here or email me at mike@barskey.net. I will check this thread on February 22 at 5:00p and the highest bidder here or in my email (or in a similar thread on Free Keene Forum) will be the winner.

Thanks!

Mike Barskey

The bidding has ended. Thanks for your attention.

Russell Kanning

the suspense is killing me
who won .... or which vendor will  be in #3

Sovereign Curtis

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 05, 2011, 04:59 PM NHFT
the suspense is killing me
who won .... or which vendor will  be in #3

Inquiring minds want to know

Pat K

Last I saw the DEA was the highest bidder.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Pat K on March 07, 2011, 08:28 PM NHFT
Last I saw the DEA was the highest bidder.  ;D

To bad it's not the ATF, they've been into some big time agorist gun running lately.

Pat K