• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Legend of Shorty Dawkins

Started by ShortyLong, April 11, 2011, 01:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ShortyLong

Here it is! The Legend of Shorty Dawkins! As some of you are aware, Shorty Dawkins made his first appearance in this world on this very forum. His story has evolved over the years, and is now ready to tell.

AlanM, alias Shorty Dawkins/Shorty Long

For sale!! A new novel of Freedom! "The Legend of Shorty Dawkins: Freedom Lover, Freedom Fighter" Book One - Adventures in Hidden Valley, by Shorty Long. An e-book, in PDF format.
   "The Legend of Shorty Dawkins" is an adventure story, and a story of Voluntarism, complete with thirteen songs, ranging from freedom songs to love songs to humorous songs. The lyrics are included, as well as the music, in MIDI format which you can play on your media player, i.e. Winamp, Real Player, VLC media player, or Windows media player. You can sing along with the music!
   Shorty Dawkins, the Legend, was born in nineteen hundred, in Uptons Corners, New Hampshire, a mythical town in the North Country, (much like Claire Wolfe's Hardyville, which Shorty visited), where he learned about Freedom, because he lived it. You'll meet his family, including his Mother and Father, Erma and Lester, and his sister, Edna Mae, along with his Uncle Too-Tall Dawkins, his friends Mad Mountain Jack and Caleb. Other people you will meet are Argyle Murphy, a little man who rides a donket, wears a bowler hat, plays the banjo, and talks to animals, and a little lady named Clarissa MacPherson who comes from Glasgow, Scotland, and can shoot as well as Annie Oakley, whom she dresses like. The books are populated with interesting characters, adventures, talk of liberty, much music, and some tall-tales. Follow Shorty, his friends and relatives, who stand firm against domination by anyone. They are free men and women, believing in voluntary cooperation, not force, who will fight and die to remain so.

The PDF E-book, 319 pages long, is available for $8.00, if the file is sent to you, or for $12.oo if you desire a disk sent to you in the mail. Contact me via a Personal Message to get my mailing address.

For a preview of the book check out the thread on the Mental Militia Finding Too-Tall Dawkins, (http://www.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=12657.0) where some is posted.

For those who are not members who would like my book, my email is MrShortyDawkins@gmail.com