• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porc 2011

Started by MaineShark, February 25, 2011, 10:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Anything going with Burning Porc, for this summer?  Wasn't sure what might or might not be happening, since the Kannings are away...

I have some ideas, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes, if someone else already has it all planned out...

Joe

Lloyd Danforth

There is a plan. Just working on details.

Kat Kanning

PassionatePantherrr

Any further updates / info?

Lloyd Danforth

Sorry about that! Yes. It's the week following  Porcfest. we won't have the use of the house and should be respectful of it's in inhabitants. We will have showers and portapotties and electricity(I'm pretty sure).
We are interested on getting feedback on ideas for events. Park your ideas here.

Russell Kanning

We were talking about spreading out the party to all the different parts of Grafton, so we could handle more people.

jerry

Will Zim be doing Tshirts?

Russell Kanning

maybe he is just painting his chest black this year

Lloyd Danforth

Does anyone know where the tarp for my 24 X 12 foot tent is?  It was last used at Jerry's for Appleseed. If we can't find it, we will cancel BP as there will be nowhere for people to congregate when it rains.

ptb

I have a (used) 40x60 foot tarp if that would be helpful.  It has a couple holes, but if it was folded in half, you'd definitely have cover.

- Peter

Russell Kanning

I also hear that the peaceful assembly church has an area about 50x40 that people can relax in and stay dry. :)

Lloyd Danforth

A long walk from their tents

Russell Kanning

Is anyone planning on camping at the Hoyt Farm or are they disbursed?

jaqeboy

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 24, 2011, 06:15 PM NHFT
Sorry about that! Yes. It's the week following  Porcfest. we won't have the use of the house and should be respectful of it's in inhabitants. We will have showers and portapotties and electricity(I'm pretty sure).
We are interested on getting feedback on ideas for events. Park your ideas here.

I'll put it on the AltOrgs.com tour calendar - What dates? 27-? June?

John

Peaceful Assembly Church will be available for family friendly fun each late-afternoon and early-evening (3/4ish - 8/9ish.)
Possible family friendly movie nights. 9ish?
Cool Morning Yoga W, F, Sat.
Sunday morning Bible/Faith/Spiritual Study, 8:00.
Possibly open all day on Wed., Fri., Sat. and Sunday.
Music, games, library, etc.

Some family tenting.