• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porc 2011

Started by MaineShark, February 25, 2011, 10:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Quote from: John on July 01, 2011, 08:28 AM NHFTAlso, PassionatePantherrr brought some of her peanutbutter fudge. HOW THE HECK did I not have some?

There's still some left, so swing by movie night...

Joe

John

I'll be going to the town office today to give them a recipe for the latest tax bill which they sent.

I'll return their top copy, which will be marked "Separation of Church and State!" and "Religious Exemption."

It will be a quiet and rather unceremonious event (next year may be different) but, if anyone wants to join me they are quite welcome.

John

Quote from: John on July 01, 2011, 08:51 AM NHFT(next year may be different)

As in their government lawyer will have fixed the problem he has been creating for them; and they won't be hassling Peaceful Assembly Church any more.

Hey, I'm an eternal optimist.

Their own laws, common sense, and God are all on Peaceful Assembly Church's side. :)

John

Russell Kanning

John

Some vistors from Louisiana and Texas spent the afternoon here at the Peaceful Assembly Church.

When I played "Down By The Riverside" for these guys, they not only knew the song; they sang along.
Yup, they knew the song from church. :)

John

I'll be at Peaceful Assembly Church most of today.

Painting multicolored fence, etc., etc.  ;D

Feel free to stop by.

:sunny:

In years past we've played various games; softball, volleyball, kickball, etc. Is anyone thinking they might be interested in that sort of stuff this year? I'd probably stop what I'm doing and come by for a bit of that.