This month we have a special guest speaker; former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson will address our meeting. If you think that working in the system cannot reduce the size of government please come down and meet the man who actually made it happen. Gary Johnson has to his credit the following;
- Promoted a school voucher system.
- Left his state fiscally stable and with a budget surplus.
- Supports the de-criminalization of marijuana.
- Won election as a Republican in a state with 2-1 registration in favor of the Democrats.
- During his term in office he competed in several triathlons and in 1997 competed in the Ironman Triathlon in Hawaii. We went on to finish the Hawaii Iron Man five times.
- At CPAC 2011 finished 3rd in popularity only being exceeded by Mitt Romney and Ron Paul.
- When Ron Paul was asked about other good candidates said; “I guess the best one would be Johnson from New Mexico — Gary Johnson”
No matter what your Liberty alignment is there is something to respect in Gary Johnson. Please attend and give our speaker a warm reception.
Moderator, Merrimack Valley Porcupines email@example.com